Official Team Thread Baghdad Bombers S24 Official Team Thread - CONGRATULATIONS S24 ANT555 MEDALIST KOHPHI

Remove this Banner Ad

Please welcome what could be our last rookie of S24 in billingsnumber.

Let's just say she knows an old friend.

Please pick a number not taken in the OP.

Welcome billingsnumber. I am KohPhi, your VC, current BnF holder, superstar ruckman, regular SFA top 15 MVP and general SFA megastar, You can call me KohPhi.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. Have a look around and see you when you can post soon :thumbsu:

Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 8.46.46 pm.png

ROUND 1 POSTING STATS

I'll be doing these again this season, but just to clarify to the rookies Quality > Quantity. I know the message that is sent by doing these stats, and you can be assured that a much bigger emphasis is placed upon posting quality than quantity.

• BEEG was absolutely incredible on his debut, hands down one of, if not the best debut match thread I've ever seen. Well done mate, keep this up and we might have an EKA medalist on our hands.
  • Tony Lynn 15 and KohPhi clearly didn't suffer from a premiership hangover, they've picked up right where they left off. Good stuff lads.
  • LicoriceAllsorts was in fine form against his old side, I enjoyed his comments.
  • miggs, TheCoach16, PhenomenalV1 and Trust_in_sps also got off to a flying start, please keep it up.
  • Megastar Citroin had a week to forget, he'd better pick it up or else he'll be spending a week in the ressies.
  • Dawn to Dark will be good coming back into this week
  • I'd love to see more of Shermy, HoweDanGood, HumanMeatball and Daniel McL this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of trouble with the game stats, hopefully they'll be up soon
I've made a template (adjusted one that I used with the Wonders) so I can do some at some point if needed. Was thinking of asking this week but am a bit busy atm. Will chop in in the future

1tp5ec.jpg

Hello lads and ladettes, welcome to my weekly match review, "Talking KohPhi".In this review, I will go through the previous game played, interview special guests, introduce a couple of new segmemts throughout the season and update everyone on the Poster of the Year award. Our first competition is let's re-name this award as the name sounds pretty shit. Send me your ideas.
Anyway, let's look back at our game against the Wonders

397537_007d9b8617871c194d1e99c99eedc7ec.png

In damp and windy conditions, both sides ran out onto Abdu Prison hoping to start the season off with a win. Bombers skipper Harolad won the toss and elected to kick to the Halal st end..
We pick up proceedings at the first bounce

1 : .01 {C} - KohPhi waits and wins the hitout

Nothing unusual there, KohPhi starts where he finished off last season, with a dominant tap against Nakia.

It didn't take long for TheCoach16 to make his mark with a booming left foot drop punt that pierced the sticks halfway up from 50 out.

1 : .57 {lW} - TheCoach16 has it.
1 : 1.01 {lW} - Open goal!

The ball was being played between the arcs, the wind playing havoc with both sides skill levels. LicoriceAllsorts, former Wonders Captain decided to hit the contest with aggression.

1 : 2.52 {rW} - LicoriceAllsorts has possession.
1 : 2.57 {rW} - dogs105 nearly lost the ability to tie up his shoelaces. LicoriceAllsorts gets done for kicking in danger

New Bombers recruit UnitedWarrior93 showed why he was chased hard in the off season with a show of skill and dash that will endear him to the Bombers faithful for many seasons to come

1 : 3.44 {rHBF} - UnitedWarrior93 has it.
1 : 3.52 {rHBF} - UnitedWarrior93 dummy's the handpass and then takes a bounce.
1 : 3.54 {rW} - Another bounce taken by UnitedWarrior93

The game hadn't reached great heights, but this piece of play showed that the Premiership hangover was a thing of the past with multiple Bombers involved

1 : 7.18 {C} - The ruck contest is won by KohPhi.
1 : 7.28 {C} - miggs is now off and running
1 : 7.39 {lHFF} - George presents.
1 : 7.43 {lHFF} - George can't mark but is able to bring the ball to ground.
1 : 7.47 {lHFF} - George takes them on.
1 : 7.53 {lHFF} - He has time to take a bounce.
1 : 7.57 {rHFF} - Draws a man and then with hands to iDon

The Bombers were starting to take control but Wonders skipper haydo23 wasn't having a bar of it..

1 : 10.46 {lHFF} - Someone call an ambulance for HaroLad. haydo23 lined him up and did the job well..ooohhh my..
tumblr_mbhqdkMwG91roo8qmo1_250.gif

Bomber wily veteran iDon wasn't getting flustered..

1: 14.41 {rHFF} - Not enough pressure on iDon.
1 : 14.45 {rHFF} - Goes the torp..
1 : 14.51 {rHFF} - One for the highlight reel. What a goal by iDon

miggs, who was dominating the contested ball handed PhenomenalV1 his first major

1 : 16.55 {FB} - Crunching tackle by miggs.
1 : 16.59 {FF} - PhenomenalV1 with all the time in the world.
1 : 17.06 {FF} - Sets sail for home..
1 : 17.1 {FF} - PhenomenalV1 likes it and so does the goal umpire

At this point, rookie sensation BEEG got his first nervous touch.

1 : 17.51 {lFP} - BEEG takes them on.
1 : 17.57 {lFP} - BEEG nearly got done for running too far but he remembers to bounce at last.

And to finish the qtr, a great team goal again instigated by some tough work from iDon with HaroLad finishing truly..

1 : 18.51 {lHBF} - whitey_1975 crunched by iDon! whitey_1975 very slow to get up.
1 : 18.55 {rHFF} - Quality gather by iDon.
1 : 18.59 {rHFF} - Long handpass to the running HaroLad.
1 : 19.05 {rHFF} - HaroLad has time to take a bounce.
1 : 19.11 {rHFF} - This could be goal of the match.
1 : 19.15 {rHFF} - Fantastic goal from HaroLad

SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 1
Baghdad Bombers : 4.1.25
West Coast Wonders : 1.1.7

The start of the 2nd qtr was eerily familiar..

2 : 25.06 {C} - KohPhi wins the tap decisively
tumblr_ml9lgxZIo51rz5gx5o1_250.gif

George entered the fray with some individual brilliance..

2 : 2.03 {lHFF} - George dances around TheBeardAmigos.
2 : 2.09 {lHFF} - That's gonna go mighty close!.
2 : 2.13 {lHFF} - That is the one the best goals I have seen

Followed by a passage of play that had Bombers Coach Fatima changing her burqua.

2: 4.23 {lHFF} - George scoops up the ball.
2 : 4.29 {lHFF} - A quick handpass to KohPhi.
2 : 4.33 {lHFF} - A quick handpass to miggs.
2 : 4.4 {lHFF} - miggs dummy's the handpass and then takes a bounce.
2 : 4.43 {lHFF} - That couldn't be a goal ... surely?.
2 : 4.48 {lHFF} - This has ended up being far too easy a goal to miggs

iDon again bringing the rookies into the game.

[quote!2 : 7.26 {FB} - Nobody's checking iDon.
2 : 7.33 {lHBF} - He gets onto his right side and kicks to Daniel McL.
2 : 7.39 {lHBF} - Daniel McL spills the mark.
2 : 7.43 {lHBF} - Daniel McL sucks it up like a dustbuster and he's off and running[/quote]

The Wonders were getting back into the match, Tony Lynn 15 wasn't having a bar of it..

2 : 11.07 {C} - Someone call an ambulance for NickCC. Tony Lynn 15 lined him up and did the job well

The Bombers were getting an attack of the fumbles under the Wonder's pressure

2 : 13.25 {lHFF} - UnitedWarrior93 will take this. No - he's dropped it
2 : 13.35 {CHB} - Shermy's tripped over his own feet and SweetD just has to pick the ball up next to him
2 : 15.06 {rHBF} - UnitedWarrior93 misjudges it and it's an easy mark to D_P_S
2 : 15.49 {lHBF} - KohPhi holds Bucking Beads out of the contest right in front of the umpire

But ever reliable beez got things back on track..

2 : 24.12 {rHFF} - beez picks it up on the bounce.
2 : 24.18 {FF} - He sends the ball to PhenomenalV1.
2 : 24.22 {FF} - Here's a chance for an opportunist rover.
2 : 24.27 {FF} - The bounce favours PhenomenalV1 and he is off and running.
2 : 24.34 {FF} - PhenomenalV1 nearly got done for running too far but he remembers to bounce at last.
2 : 24.37 {FF} - PhenomenalV1 opens up the goalface.
2 : 24.43 {FF} - It's going to result in a goal. Goal to PhenomenalV1

SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 2
Baghdad Bombers : 7.2.44
West Coast Wonders : 2.1.13

At the start of the 3rd qtr, TheCoach16 started well but the finish wasn't great.

3 : 1.22 {lW} - TheCoach16 streaming down the ground.
3 : 1.28 {lW} - He takes the opportunity to bounce.
3 : 1.32 {lHFF} - Gets hands off within the nick of time.
3 : 1.38 {lHFF} - HaroLad backs himself for a shot on goal.
3 : 1.42 {lHFF} - Unconvincing kicking style from HaroLad and just one point.

And whilst dominating play, we just couldn't finish off..

3 : 2.07 {lHFF} - With the ball is George.
3 : 2.13 {lHFF} - Handballs over the top to HaroLad.
3 : 2.17 {lFP} - Passes to BEEG by hand.
3 : 2.21 {lFP} - BEEG wants a goal.
3 : 2.28 {lFP} - BEEG wants a goal! Or maybe a behind. Great behind

BEEG anounces himself as a future All SFA..

3 : 3.02 {rBP} - ClarkeM ran into BEEG and came off second-best.
3 : 3.07 {lFP} - BEEG with a moment to look downfield.
3 : 3.13 {lFP} - He has a bounce.
3 : 3.17 {lFP} - BEEG from point blank range.
3 : 3.21 {lFP} - That takes BEEG's goal tally to 1.

After being ingloriously dragged after 18 seconds, HoweDanGood shows some class..

3 : 9.45 {lBP} - HoweDanGood has it. What can he do with it?.
3 : 9.51 {lBP} - HoweDanGood dummy's the handpass and then takes a bounce.
3 : 9.55 {rHBF} - He kicks towards UnitedWarrior93 and D_P_S

LicoriceAllsorts was angry and HumanMeatball who was having a day to forget got a rare touch

3 : 11.54 {lW} - LicoriceAllsorts might be in trouble with the tribunal after that tackle on dogs105. Play on is the call
3 : 15.45 {rFP} - So HumanMeatball ... with a moment to digest his options.
3 : 15.49 {rFP} - HumanMeatball lines up the sticks.
3 : 15.53 {rFP} - HumanMeatball adds a minor score to his team's total

Even though in control, TheCoach16 was still in desperate mode..

3 : 20.52 {rW} - Spoilt by TheCoach16.
3 : 20.56 {lW} - TheCoach16 is now off and running.
3 : 21.02 {lW} - William Wonka gets enough of a grip to dislodge the ball.
3 : 21.06 {rW} - Not enough pressure on William Wonka.
3 : 21.1 {rW} - William Wonka sees an open goal.
3 : 21.17 {rW} - Punched through for a point by TheCoach16

SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 3
Baghdad Bombers : 8.7.55
West Coast Wonders : 4.4.28

Start of the 4th, PhenomenalV1 puts a nail in the Wonders coffin

4 : 3.5 {FF} - Kicks to a contest - PhenomenalV1 looks to get to the front.
4 : 3.54 {FF} - PhenomenalV1 spills the mark.
4 : 4 {FF} - Running with the ball is PhenomenalV1.
4 : 4.04 {FF} - PhenomenalV1 slams the ball at goal.
4 : 4.1 {FF} - Miraculous goal to PhenomenalV1

Even the ruckman was getting involved..

4 : 4.29 {rW} - William Wonka is chased down by TheCoach16 - great effort!.
4 : 4.35 {lW} - The bounce favours TheCoach16 and he is off and running.
4 : 4.4 {lW} - Long handpass to the running KohPhi.
4 : 4.46 {lW} - KohPhi fifty-five out - backs himself.
4 : 4.5 {lW} - He's kicked a sausage roll

HumanMeatball was now joining the party..

4 : 12.58 {rFP} - So HumanMeatball ... with a moment to digest his options.
4 : 13.02 {rFP} - HumanMeatball eye's the goals and has a shot.
4 : 13.06 {rFP} - HumanMeatball's kick is close. A goal

As the game petered out, George provided a highlight..

4 : 23.39 {rW} - LicoriceAllsorts scoops up the ball.
4 : 23.45 {lHFF} - A flat punt.
4 : 23.49 {lHFF} - Ohhh George! You beauty! Sensational grab..
200_d-42.gif

SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Baghdad Bombers : 13.8.86
West Coast Wonders : 5.4.34

A "workmanlike" win by the Bombers.

3 thinfs.gif
Three things we learned

1) The fallout from "Coachgate" was negligible. If anything, having ex Wonder Captain LicoriceAllsorts join in the off season took the focus off the situation.
Both sides have moved on.

2) Whilst not as dramatic as last season's 15 rookies, the Bombers rookies acquitted themselves well with BEEG showing the form to figure strongly in the EKA.

3) TonyLynn15 is well on the way to becoming an SFA superstar. Watch this space..

Upcoming game

395037_c25bd24a2684173518ac631f09de98b0.png
Round Two - 13 August 2017
Baghdad Bombers vs Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Our next game is another home game at the Abdu fortress against the Coney Island Warriors. They had a good, hard fought victory against the Swamprats finally coming up trumps by 8 points in the end. Huge games from RedVest4 with 45 touches and 145 DT points, with former Hawk Le Grille, Freofalcon, zackah and Tony Lynn15's man crush Packedlunch all getting 90 DT points or higher.
This will also be a homecoming of sorts for Bomber legend and S.23 Grand Final hero Itsmyshow who starred in his first outing as a Warrior with 28 disposals and a goal. Shermy, what flavour pies are you going to fill IMS up with to negate his influence?
Well led by Frankston Rover and with I Dont Care back to his 'sick puppy' self with nearly 100 posts, this won't be an easy game but the posting is sure to push boundaries in crassness and distaste.
This will be the first game I haven't played against SFA all time favourite Wooshette who is hopefully enjoying her retirement, and hopefully she pokes her head in and
says hi.
For the Bombers, the dour, low scoring game against the Wonders didnt produce any particularly eye catching performances, however the Premiership on ball division of Harolad, miggs, TonyLynn15 and ex Wonder star LicoriceAllsorts won plenty of the ball and will be better for the run. After a stellar season on the wing in S.23, PhenomenalV1's move into the key forward post was efficient without being spectacular with 4 majors from only 6 kicks.
The expected harder ground and warmer weather should make delivery into the Bomber forward line quicker which will suit PhenomenalV1's marking game.

1tp5iz.jpg
This week I'm fed up with the Warriors.

They interbred with one another, forging an elitist mentality akin to other 'clubs' within the league. They put themselves inside a bubble, and if anyone tries to break it they collectively attack you. The average Warrior is someone who wants no part in the league as a whole, for they see themselves not as a Sweet FA poster, but a Warrior.

They think alike, and post alike too. They embody the typical bay flog, the worst part of the site, and as a whole should be avoided at all costs.

I for one cannot stand this club, and I know after a week of dealing with them neither will any of you..

Match Thread Posting
The Bombers led the way with 7 of the top 10 posters and 19 contributing posters continuing on from last season's strong activity levels.
BEEG led the way for the rookies with an extremely strong posting effort where he gave it to opposition and team mate alike!! HoweDanGood, UnitedWarrior93, Dawn to Dark and Daniel McL all worked their way into the game and will be better for the run.
2nd year stars TonyLynn15, TheCoach16 and PhenomenalV1 as well as Skipper Haro, miggs and boom recruit LicoriceAllsorts all posted strongly. International man of mystery Trust_in_sps came in firing hard and made his mark.

Bombers Poster of The Year
This season I will be running a poster of the season award.. myself and 5 secret voters will hand out a maximum of 10 points in whatever way they see fit for each game's posting efforts.
Bombers Poster of the Year is a shit title so send through any ideas please.

Leaderboard R.1
TonyLynn15 - 18
KohPhi - 15
BEEG- 12
miggs - 4
The Coach16 - 3
Harolad 3
PhenomenalV1 -3
LicoriceAllsorts - 2

See you all next week!!

View attachment 401491

ROUND 1 POSTING STATS

I'll be doing these again this season, but just to clarify to the rookies Quality > Quantity. I know the message that is sent by doing these stats, and you can be assured that a much bigger emphasis is placed upon posting quality than quantity.

• BEEG was absolutely incredible on his debut, hands down one of, if not the best debut match thread I've ever seen. Well done mate, keep this up and we might have an EKA medalist on our hands.
  • Tony Lynn 15 and KohPhi clearly didn't suffer from a premiership hangover, they've picked up right where they left off. Good stuff lads.
  • LicoriceAllsorts was in fine form against his old side, I enjoyed his comments.
  • miggs, TheCoach16, PhenomenalV1 and Trust_in_sps also got off to a flying start, please keep it up.
  • Megastar Citroin had a week to forget, he'd better pick it up or else he'll be spending a week in the ressies.
  • Dawn to Dark will be good coming back into this week
  • I'd love to see more of Shermy, HoweDanGood, HumanMeatball and Daniel McL this week

To be honest it was hard for me to get the ball much because I'm a defender and it was up in our Forward line the whole time dominating them, so I have an excuse.

View attachment 401510

Hello lads and ladettes, welcome to my weekly match review, "Talking KohPhi".In this review, I will go through the previous game played, interview special guests, introduce a couple of new segmemts throughout the season and update everyone on the Poster of the Year award. Our first competition is let's re-name this award as the name sounds pretty shit. Send me your ideas.
Anyway, let's look back at our game against the Wonders

View attachment 401517

In damp and windy conditions, both sides ran out onto Abdu Prison hoping to start the season off with a win. Bombers skipper Harolad won the toss and elected to kick to the Halal st end..
We pick up proceedings at the first bounce

Nothing unusual there, KohPhi starts where he finished off last season, with a dominant tap against Nakia.

It didn't take long for TheCoach16 to make his mark with a booming left foot drop punt that pierced the sticks halfway up from 50 out.

The ball was being played between the arcs, the wind playing havoc with both sides skill levels. LicoriceAllsorts, former Wonders Captain decided to hit the contest with aggression.

New Bombers recruit UnitedWarrior93 showed why he was chased hard in the off season with a show of skill and dash that will endear him to the Bombers faithful for many seasons to come

The game hadn't reached great heights, but this piece of play showed that the Premiership hangover was a thing of the past with multiple Bombers involved

The Bombers were starting to take control but Wonders skipper haydo23 wasn't having a bar of it..

View attachment 401550

Bomber wily veteran iDon wasn't getting flustered..

miggs, who was dominating the contested ball handed PhenomenalV1 his first major

At this point, rookie sensation BEEG got his first nervous touch.

And to finish the qtr, a great team goal again instigated by some tough work from iDon with HaroLad finishing truly..

SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 1
Baghdad Bombers : 4.1.25
West Coast Wonders : 1.1.7

The start of the 2nd qtr was eerily familiar..

View attachment 401547

George entered the fray with some individual brilliance..

Followed by a passage of play that had Bombers Coach Fatima changing her burqua.

iDon again bringing the rookies into the game.

[quote!2 : 7.26 {FB} - Nobody's checking iDon.
2 : 7.33 {lHBF} - He gets onto his right side and kicks to Daniel McL.
2 : 7.39 {lHBF} - Daniel McL spills the mark.
2 : 7.43 {lHBF} - Daniel McL sucks it up like a dustbuster and he's off and running

The Wonders were getting back into the match, Tony Lynn 15 wasn't having a bar of it..

The Bombers were getting an attack of the fumbles under the Wonder's pressure

But ever reliable beez got things back on track..

SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 2
Baghdad Bombers : 7.2.44
West Coast Wonders : 2.1.13

At the start of the 3rd qtr, TheCoach16 started well but the finish wasn't great.

And whilst dominating play, we just couldn't finish off..

BEEG anounces himself as a future All SFA..

After being ingloriously dragged after 18 seconds, HoweDanGood shows some class..

LicoriceAllsorts was angry and HumanMeatball who was having a day to forget got a rare touch

Even though in control, TheCoach16 was still in desperate mode..

SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 3
Baghdad Bombers : 8.7.55
West Coast Wonders : 4.4.28

Start of the 4th, PhenomenalV1 puts a nail in the Wonders coffin

Even the ruckman was getting involved..

HumanMeatball was now joining the party..

As the game petered out, George provided a highlight..

View attachment 401552

SIREN SOUNDS FOR THE END OF QUARTER 4
Baghdad Bombers : 13.8.86
West Coast Wonders : 5.4.34

A "workmanlike" win by the Bombers.

View attachment 401536
Three things we learned

1) The fallout from "Coachgate" was negligible. If anything, having ex Wonder Captain LicoriceAllsorts join in the off season took the focus off the situation.
Both sides have moved on.

2) Whilst not as dramatic as last season's 15 rookies, the Bombers rookies acquitted themselves well with BEEG showing the form to figure strongly in the EKA.

3) TonyLynn15 is well on the way to becoming an SFA superstar. Watch this space..

Upcoming game

View attachment 401540
Round Two - 13 August 2017
Baghdad Bombers vs Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Our next game is another home game at the Abdu fortress against the Coney Island Warriors. They had a good, hard fought victory against the Swamprats finally coming up trumps by 8 points in the end. Huge games from RedVest4 with 45 touches and 145 DT points, with former Hawk Le Grille, Freofalcon, zackah and Tony Lynn15's man crush Packedlunch all getting 90 DT points or higher.
This will also be a homecoming of sorts for Bomber legend and S.23 Grand Final hero Itsmyshow who starred in his first outing as a Warrior with 28 disposals and a goal. Shermy, what flavour pies are you going to fill IMS up with to negate his influence?
Well led by Frankston Rover and with I Dont Care back to his 'sick puppy' self with nearly 100 posts, this won't be an easy game but the posting is sure to push boundaries in crassness and distaste.
This will be the first game I haven't played against SFA all time favourite Wooshette who is hopefully enjoying her retirement, and hopefully she pokes her head in and
says hi.
For the Bombers, the dour, low scoring game against the Wonders didnt produce any particularly eye catching performances, however the Premiership on ball division of Harolad, miggs, TonyLynn15 and ex Wonder star LicoriceAllsorts won plenty of the ball and will be better for the run. After a stellar season on the wing in S.23, PhenomenalV1's move into the key forward post was efficient without being spectacular with 4 majors from only 6 kicks.
The expected harder ground and warmer weather should make delivery into the Bomber forward line quicker which will suit PhenomenalV1's marking game.

View attachment 401545
This week I'm fed up with the Warriors.

They interbred with one another, forging an elitist mentality akin to other 'clubs' within the league. They put themselves inside a bubble, and if anyone tries to break it they collectively attack you. The average Warrior is someone who wants no part in the league as a whole, for they see themselves not as a Sweet FA poster, but a Warrior.

They think alike, and post alike too. They embody the typical bay flog, the worst part of the site, and as a whole should be avoided at all costs.

I for one cannot stand this club, and I know after a week of dealing with them neither will any of you..

Match Thread Posting
The Bombers led the way with 7 of the top 10 posters and 19 contributing posters continuing on from last season's strong activity levels.
BEEG led the way for the rookies with an extremely strong posting effort where he gave it to opposition and team mate alike!! HoweDanGood, UnitedWarrior93, Dawn to Dark and Daniel McL all worked their way into the game and will be better for the run.
2nd year stars TonyLynn15, TheCoach16 and PhenomenalV1 as well as Skipper Haro, miggs and boom recruit LicoriceAllsorts all posted strongly. International man of mystery Trust_in_sps came in firing hard and made his mark.

Bombers Poster of The Year
This season I will be running a poster of the season award.. myself and 5 secret voters will hand out a maximum of 10 points in whatever way they see fit for each game's posting efforts.
Bombers Poster of the Year is a shit title so send through any ideas please.

Leaderboard R.1
TonyLynn15 - 18
KohPhi - 15
BEEG- 12
miggs - 4
The Coach16 - 3
Harolad 3
PhenomenalV1 -3
LicoriceAllsorts - 2

See you all next week!![/QUOTE]

Really out of character for me to line someone up and take them out. I am a pure ball player, as was evidenced in year 12 when I got suspended for that incident in the science class!

oh yeah i think he did mention that. i thought miggs was talking about me haha

So hang on, billings is a mate of Hoooops?? Make sure you pass on my best wishes to the great man, I miss him!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back