Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

You've gone a long way towards proving that most Geelong supporters know nothing about players from anywhere else. Great work!

Lobb to the backline has been the move of the year across the AFL.
Lobb's done well reinventing himself as a KPD, but surely even the most one-eyed rabid Dogs fan wouldn't call him an "A grader"?

Smith would completely alter the midfield dynamics. It gives us the opportunity to leave Smith on the wing
Oh, dear.

Dogs played him as wing/hf, which is one of the reasons he's leaving. He wants to be in the guts.

Play Smith on the wing and he'll be out of Geelong after one year.

Lobb's done well reinventing himself as a KPD, but surely even the most one-eyed rabid Dogs fan wouldn't call him an "A grader"?

Depends. He’s the highest rated defender in the comp from when he moved to the backline, and with the help of Daniel Pratt, turned our backline into the hardest to score against. Judging from just this year only, he’s certainly an A grader.

Judging from his whole career? No. He has had his fair share of potato seasons and VFL tik toks.

It depends how you phrase it.

Does Lobb have the consistency of performances across a number of years and the reputation of an A grader? Absolutely not.

Did Lobb perform as an A grader for a 10 week period in the number 1 defence in the competition? Yes.

Struggling to see who needs to touch grass more in here.
Dimma or Doggy.

Either way patience, it'll get done.
List management teams are far more level headed and mature than the average BF couch potato getting outraged before trade period even begins. Just like the dishlickers on here still thinking SDK is leaving. #clueless

Struggling to see who needs to touch grass more in here.
Dimma or Doggy.

Either way patience, it'll get done.
List management teams are far more level headed and mature than the average BF couch potato getting outraged before trade period even begins. Just like the dishlickers on here still thinking SDK is leaving. #clueless

Don’t shoot the messenger, but Dogs have just offered SDK 6 years.

Straight swap with Cats throwing in some steak knives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t shoot the messenger, but Dogs have just offered SDK 6 years.

Straight swap with Cats throwing in some steak knives.
and I have offered Margot Robbie an opportunity to date me.
Both about as likely to happen

12:30 onwards

"I've asked the question... There's no world he's involved in any trade this trade period" - Sam Edmund.

and I have offered Margot Robbie an opportunity to date me.
Both about as likely to happen

12:30 onwards

"I've asked the question... There's no world he's involved in any trade this trade period" - Sam Edmund.

I counter that by asking will he prefer to wear #6 or #11 when he comes across?

Why would they want SDK if they have Rory Lobb?

Why would they want SDK if they have Rory Lobb?
The GREAT Rory Lobb to you thanks.
6 for Sammy and 11 for Dan Houston.
Someone hasn't explained to you where in the food chain the Dogs are in the AFL world?
Destination clubs like us, well we're the apex predators. At best you're an opportunistic Hyena type, feasting on our scraps ;)

Someone hasn't explained to you where in the food chain the Dogs are in the AFL world?
Destination clubs like us, well we're the apex predators. At best you're an opportunistic Hyena type, feasting on our scraps ;)

Ironic that this is the guy telling others to touch grass

Ted Clohesy to take #4 off the Bont.

Ironic that this is the guy telling others to touch grass
Mate I am taking the piss.
Old mate clearly has no interest in the learned and informed opinion of Sam Edmund so gave a bit back.

I couldn't be calmer about this trade. We'll give up something that will be determined next month, and will gain a player.
Ted Clohesy to take #4 off the Bont.
He's that good now! 3 first rounders for the privilege to replace Big Nose.

Mate I am taking the piss.
Old mate clearly has no interest in the learned and informed opinion of Sam Edmund so gave a bit back.

I couldn't be calmer about this trade. We'll give up something that will be determined next month, and will gain a player.

He's that good now! 3 first rounders for the privilege to replace Big Nose.

Just like Houston said he’s staying

The Almighty Rory Lobb for mine. Don't want to mix brands with the Great Gary Rohan (we barely knew ye).

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back