Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027, reportedly headed to Hawthorn]

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think Rioli , Baker , Graham or Bolton are upset with Richmond

Just like Barrass clearly isn't upset with WCE.

"Obviously it’s a sensitive time but I’d like to thank the club and particularly (chief executive) Don Pyke for the respect they’ve treated me with over the last little while and really for raising me,” Barrass said.

I think the eagles have accepted they will just accept the Hawks offer and move on and wipe this mess under the carpet and be grateful for what they get . The supporters wont be over the moon but they will be understanding of the circumstance.
"With the club already saying they will help facilitate a trade, the move looks inevitable and Barrass will soon move his young family to Melbourne."

I think the eagles have accepted they will just accept the Hawks offer and move on and wipe this mess under the carpet and be grateful for what they get . The supporters wont be over the moon but they will be understanding of the circumstance.
"With the club already saying they will help facilitate a trade, the move looks inevitable and Barrass will soon move his young family to Melbourne."
"I’d like to thank the club and particularly (chief executive) Don Pyke"

Oh I know, just some weird Richmond supporter posting their fanfiction on the D&T board.

Good for laughs at the delusion, I guess.

It’s not clear who he is fighting the cause for. It ain’t Richmond so it’s not clear what’s in it for him. Does he think if barrass leaves it will somehow make baker and Bolton stay?

It’s not clear but strange things have happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile Richmond are supposedly due 200% value for each of their players.

Thats what happens when you have sought after players that teams with picks are chasing
You will see the same with Warner and a few others when the cap gets squeezed

Hawthorn have picks.

Why are Richmond supposedly getting some huge bounty for their contracted (and uncontracted) players, but West Coast are going to just give Barrass to Hawthorn?

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027, reportedly headed to Hawthorn]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back