Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm confused by the Dogs fans that are shit talking Smith before he's even nominated a club, much less been traded, you're meant to talk him up until the trade has happened and then you brag about the overs you got for trading out a spud.
I'm pretty sure list managers don't rush to bigfooty and read the comments so they can work out a player's value.

Reasonable posts are a bit off brand for this thread but it will wind up somewhere between one first and two.
Zero chance it would be 2 firsts straight up. Some decent picks going back if 2 firsts are even available.

I'm pretty sure list managers don't rush to bigfooty and read the comments so they can work out a player's value.
I know, which is why it's always amusing during trade season to see fans of either club talking tough like they make a difference. Cats fans insisting that Smith is a potato until we (possibly) trade for him are just as cringe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am hoping for a glimmer of hope that he's going to Sydney. The Sydney lifestyle will suit him and will be front and center of any media about AFL in Sydney. Also after the game you can see Sydney are 1 good mid short. He can be the main factor with Warner & Rowbottom while Heeney & Gulden rotate through.

I am hoping for a glimmer of hope that he's going to Sydney. The Sydney lifestyle will suit him and will be front and center of any media about AFL in Sydney. Also after the game you can see Sydney are 1 good mid short. He can be the main factor with Warner & Rowbottom while Heeney & Gulden rotate through.

As if their cap could afford him.

They are in desperate need for a full forward or a centre half forward.
Best u Send them JUH or Naughton.
That’s what they need not another mid. Last thing they need TBH.

Sydney can utilize 17 & 19 and likely get 22 for Parker. So they trade up or give us a better deal than Geelong can.

Pick 22 for a 31yo? How much have you had to drink before posting this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back