Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

Your obsession with Geelong....is weird.

I noticed you reacted to a post in some random Cats thread recently. Rent free hey.

Smith will get to Geelong. He was always coming...

Your boys are on the way up, let go of anything Cats related.

On SM-A526B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Couldn't give a rats about Geelong mate.

But am interested if there's any cap rorting being done here. As would most be.

Yeah I don't get why some nuffie Dogs fans are trying to push that line. Any Cotton On dodgyness on Smith's end would be 100% their problem.
How are you both not understanding the situation?

Cats offer Smith a contract for $700k. in parallel, Cotton On, who is one of Geelong's major sponsors, offer to increase Smith's sponsorship deal by $100-200k if he joins the Cats, on the basis that he will do a couple more insta shoots of him wondering around Geelong.

Cats offer Smith a contract for $700k. in parallel, Cotton On, who is one of Geelong's major sponsors, offer to increase Smith's sponsorship deal by $100-200k if he joins the Cats, on the basis that he will do a couple more insta shoots of him wondering around Geelong.

After courting him for over 12 months too. Either it’s denial or genuine inability to comprehend the situation.

But if those insta photoshoots were done wearing Cotton On undies, how could the AFL prove any kind of shenanigans and not just honest pay for honest work? We've snookered everyone. Again.

it's amazing that some rando posting on an internet forum already knows this info and the yet it's managed to slip by the AFL integrity unit

I really hope they don't read this thread and find out about the dodgy cotton on deals, house and land packages and costa mafia dollars Geelong is definitely benefiting from and no other AFL team is ever doing

But if those insta photoshoots were done wearing Cotton On undies, how could the AFL prove any kind of shenanigans and not just honest pay for honest work? We've snookered everyone. Again.
these guys don't even know without our under the tables deals we'd never win anything at all, Hocking has em right where he wants em

Cats Level Heads be coming a little nervous about the club getting sprung re their t-shirt list management.

Deflect, deny and squeal 'conspiracy' when it happens.

Stephen Dank to head the investigation task force?

it's amazing that some rando posting on an internet forum already knows this info and the yet it's managed to slip by the AFL integrity unit

I really hope they don't read this thread and find out about the dodgy cotton on deals, house and land packages and costa mafia dollars Geelong is definitely benefiting from and no other AFL team is ever doing
The what now?

Who said they have any info? I merely pointed out what the issue the AFL will be focusing on.

I don't see the problem, BAZooka and Jack Martin's wage will be covered by the departure of Gary Rohan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back