Ball not traded

Remove this Banner Ad

The one getting to me is this crap about an in principle deal was struck on Tuesday for pick 30 and Goldsack, clubs went away, then St Kilda came back and had changed their minds.

A: If a deal was struck, why didn't teams sign the papers? Why give each other a chance to reconsider?
B: All the media outlets were reporting Thursday night that only pick 30 was on the table and St Kilda might be forced to accept that. That change would mean Collingwood are the ones who reneged.

I can take ideas with a basis in fact, but conspiracy theories annoy me.

If Collingwood really wanted him, a trade would've been made. But he was their second priority, they traded away their bargaining chips and Luke Ball is the one that suffers for it.

you may have won 20 games, but your finals efforts were ordinary, you beat us by 30 odd points after we lost pendlebury (1st qtr and rocca 3rd qtr) you were SUPER lucky to get past the doggies (umpires helped a little with that one i think you"d agree) and you lost to Geelong, you have an ageing list so dont get too far ahead of yourselves aints fans.

how nice of you to come on tou OUR board and tell us this.

Kindly **** back under your rock thanks.

Oh yeah, we beat the dogs cause they did not play four quarters.

you may have won 20 games, but your finals efforts were ordinary, you beat us by 30 odd points after we lost pendlebury (1st qtr and rocca 3rd qtr) you were SUPER lucky to get past the doggies (umpires helped a little with that one i think you"d agree) and you lost to Geelong, you have an ageing list so dont get too far ahead of yourselves aints fans.

Oh did you lose Rocca. I'm sure he would have won the game for you.:rolleyes:

Did you think that one up by yourself ? No I don't agree at all - maybe watch the W Bulldogs match again
Meanwhile don't come on here and post your crapola, p!ss off back to the Wobbler bored :eek:

Pick 30 for Ball OMG

And some would not be competitive anyway.
You really think that if you put Collingwood in the grand final in stead of StKilda they would not have been smashed.
it wouldve been a simaler story to the prelim IMO, we played our GF against Adelaide, our young bodys wernt seasoned enough for a tough finals effort, they should improve next year hopefully.

Originally Posted by katiejaneb

Did you think that one up by yourself ? No I don't agree at all - maybe watch the W Bulldogs match again
Meanwhile don't come on here and post your crapola, p!ss off back to the Wobbler bored :eek:

Pick 30 for Ball OMG

Every club has an ageing list! Or has President McGuire bought a Benjamin Button like potion that has the Filth list drinking from the Fountain of Youth???

The Filth may have a few young ones playing but you also have a few vital players that are the same age as our key players.

Didak- Same as Roo, Kosi and Lovett.
Swan, Maxwell-Same as Dal Santo & Montagna
Jolly, Davis and Fraser - Same as Hayes
Thomas & Pendlebury- Same as Gilbert

A number of St Kilda's draftee's from 2007-2008 such as Armitage, Steven, Geary and McEvoy have shown they will be solid AFL players and there are a number yet to debut that are highly rated (Lynch, Heyne, Stanley).

If you take out Steven King & Michael Gardiner and Rocca, both clubs have very similar lists in terms of development. It is a given that Beames & Sidebottom have showed that they will be very good AFL players & are currently ahead of their St Kilda counterparts.

Every club has an ageing list! Or has President McGuire bought a Benjamin Button like potion that has the Filth list drinking from the Fountain of Youth???

The Filth may have a few young ones playing but you also have a few vital players that are the same age as our key players.

Didak- Same as Roo, Kosi and Lovett.
Swan, Maxwell-Same as Dal Santo & Montagna
Jolly, Davis and Fraser - Same as Hayes
Thomas & Pendlebury- Same as Gilbert

A number of St Kilda's draftee's from 2007-2008 such as Armitage, Steven, Geary and McEvoy have shown they will be solid AFL players and there are a number yet to debut that are highly rated (Lynch, Heyne, Stanley).

If you take out Steven King & Michael .

i read somewhere on BF that hayes was 30 (or turning 30 before the season begins) jolly, davis and fraser are 28.

This thread has gone off-topic mainly due to Katiejaneb pushing his/her pet theory. No-one wants to hear non-club supporters labouring on about their pet issues. If you want to discuss a different topic - then start a new thread. Also - please do not reply to every minor fault that you percieve in the replies. This makes for tedious threads that no-one wants to read. It also leads to infractions.:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This post has been deleted

OK, help us out - please avoid logging on here and talking crap. We have a new training facility at Seaford which no doubt you have contributed three-parts of nothing towards.

I'll take our tragic history over Collingwood's tragic supporters any day. You and your filthy colleagues are the ones who need (but don't deserve) charity.

Please take North or someone else as your second team.

Thrilled to keep Goldsack and pick 30.. Hine plucked Dayne Beams at pick 29 last year and Goldsack is tall, fast, hard and skilled, he'll be a ripper when he matures.

Hasn't your pick 21 from 2005 just been delisted?

When Goldsack matures? Do you know he is 22yo?

Wasn't going to respond, but then realised you'd polluted another thread with the same post. Once is more than enough thanks - maybe tell your mum if you have to say something twice.

So you've never had a pick that was delisted? Hine got Beams and Sidebottom with our first two picks last year.. I'd back him more often than not

And just quietly players mature around 24/25 years of age, Goldy was 21 for the bulk of this season :rolleyes:

Really?

That's fascinating. It really is.

Now leave the St Kilda board. I've warned your supporters enough.

Hine got Beams and Sidebottom with our first two picks last year..

Goldy was 21 for the bulk of this season :rolleyes:

Maybe Hine is the late developer! :D

The same Tyson Goldsack born 22 May 1987? :eek:

Maybe Hine is the late developer! :D

The same Tyson Goldsack born 22 May 1987? :eek:

May comes before October doesn't it? May, Beer month, recovery month, ooo presents, preseason, beer month, start of next season.

That's how it goes doesn't it?:confused::eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Ball not traded

Remove this Banner Ad

Back