Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That yank was a dead ringer of Microsoft Michelle, Ropes.
I have to look that one up buddy as I don't really know what I'm comparing her with :D

EDIT: having a look now and yes, yes indeed she sounds like MM lol

Sorry Scoots. Couldn't get a kill to save myself and was just getting r*ped. People were jumping in front of my and knifing me out of no where. I wasn't camping either. The quicker that ****ing Aussie server comes the better.

Hopefully the flamethrower is like the one in Far Cry 2 (in terms of the fire spreading to nearby trees/grass/houses).

mcd2god

just bought this game for $34 preowned at JB

Biggie are you on ps3?
Yes sir.

Got the final two pins today, double kill with a patrol boat FTW!! :D

Then it all went quickly downhill from there :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He sure is.

Scooter, me and you were kicking arse today. Top scored a few rounds. :thumbsu:
We definitely carried the team when we were attacking at Arica. I think i'm finally back in the groove. :thumbsu:

edit: and sorry about my mic. It works for like 10 seconds and then turns itself off. It worked for a little bit last night, didn't it?

We definitely carried the team when we were attacking at Arica. I think i'm finally back in the groove. :thumbsu:

edit: and sorry about my mic. It works for like 10 seconds and then turns itself off. It worked for a little bit last night, didn't it?
Yeah, I was getting so many of the objectives myself.

Yeah I heard you, you said something. I replied and then it just turned off. What type you got?

It's Plantronics(?). I've had it for a few years now and it seems to be okay.

I'll try running the battery flat and then recharging it again. I haven't used it in months.

the 1752mb download, is it possible to do that on the computer, like ps3 updates?
Nope, all patches have to be downloaded in-game.

Just got a copy in the mail, will have a go tonight..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back