Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Semantics. Vampires and the SK are against team village.

I've helped plenty too. For instance, you may not actually have been seered as a villager. People seem to be accepting that but we only have the word of the alpha.

You could in fact be some flavour of wolf.
I spent the last two days saying the Manipulator was in a PM and that IMS was evil once KT claimed. I also was early in trying to remove wiz with 3KZ on day one.

You’re being silly now. If you accuse me of anything at least the neutral roles make more sense. Being either a wolf/mafia is just weird.

That's good enough for me.

Pie 4 Life please BEaston.
MCBG typing this out:

excited andy samberg GIF

I spent the last two days saying the Manipulator was in a PM and that IMS was evil once KT claimed. I also was early in trying to remove wiz with 3KZ on day one.

You’re being silly now. If you accuse me of anything at least the neutral roles make more sense. Being either a wolf/mafia is just weird.
Beta wolf is on the role list.

Were you on IMS before he got caught visiting? If so you're probably not a wolf.

Also I reserve the right for my overly complicated theories to be silly. It's my favourite part of the game.

Beta wolf is on the role list.

Were you on IMS before he got caught visiting? If so you're probably not a wolf.

Also I reserve the right for my overly complicated theories to be silly. It's my favourite part of the game.
I jumped on IMS the moment KT counterclaimed. Even when some (including yourself I believe) were suggesting that IMS could be the innocent party, I was pretty strong in backing KT (something against my natural instinct).

I jumped on IMS the moment KT counterclaimed. Even when some (including yourself I believe) were suggesting that IMS could be the innocent party, I was pretty strong in backing KT (something against my natural instinct).
I'd do that too if I was the beta.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is one recruit unaccounted for?

Not Jmoo, as he was protected on recruitment night? Or does protection only work for kills? Or he was not visited on recruitment night?

DERO may have been a prime recruitment target then.

Gralin, who did you track last night?

Not Jmoo, as he was protected on recruitment night? Or does protection only work for kills? Or he was not visited on recruitment night?

only the amulet or being night immune protects against recruitment

So with Mafia gone we know their roles. I suspect that wolves have a Mama wolf and Evasive wolf (similar roles to Mafia with head and 3 roles). The amulet hasn't been claimed by good (I think). So Pie who had it, and has only had the Alpha claim he is village is also very keen to paint himself into a very nice position of innocence. If the amulet doesn't appear, I think we need to consider them as Evasive or Mama wolf.

With 3KZ not protected, I also think we need to look at who should have been protecting them as a possible Vamp recruit.

Finally, P4L, if you go back and look at the original votes on IMS, I voted for him when Gralin announced that he had visited MCBG. Yes, I ended on TGB because I was concerned that IMS had the amulet, something you obviously knew about.

I don't know who should be the vote today, but I reckon you've been living in your den very comfortably.

doesn't help the rest of us though
Given it took till today to get corrected, does that mean the head vampire didn't read the OP closely? I mean if I was head vampire I'd have jumped all over being able to recruit the SK in the vampire PM.

This probably means Pie is not head vamp too so maybe the amulet did just disappear overnight.

I dont like that you are trying to drive a wedge between DERO and I...

but yes - DERO is much more likely to be a recruit than me

I dont like that you are trying to drive a wedge between DERO and I...

but yes - DERO is much more likely to be a recruit than me
I’m trying to get my head around why I would be a better recruit than you? You can actually kill. I protected you might two for what it is worth.

I’m trying to get my head around why I would be a better recruit than you? You can actually kill. I protected you might two for what it is worth.
dont get sucked in - this is exactly what dogs105 wanted!

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back