Werewolf BEaston Basic WW Part III (Werewolves win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Also just for research purposes - who else is a Dad here?

(Sorry mums this is explicitly dad related research)

I've got 4 of 'em.. My advice, don't rush the learning to walk and talk, the longer that takes the better.

Also just for research purposes - who else is a Dad here?

(Sorry mums this is explicitly dad related research)
Yeah I'm allowed to make dad jokes officially

Good plan...

Now to decide who is Mafia/ Wolves/Neutral or Vampires

Bad guys bad guys. what we gonna do when thy come for us.
As a villager! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Let it happen 😂😂😂

We only have lynching power!

In the mean time…
Comedy Sketch GIF by NETFLIX

You know who else is a dad?

thewizardmelon is a dad.

But I doubt he'll be appearing in this thread today to add anything to the discussion ... for some unknown reason ...
He’s a double daughter dad too with a broken hand. I wonder how’s that’s going for him 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Girls are the best! Ask my 8 yo. She tells me everyday what I lack in… mostly style apparently 🤦‍♀️
I actually have an 8 year old daughter too, party girl. I am trying to find an image where she got a permanent marker and wrote all over our iMac at home. Piss, shit and vomit is much easier to wash off.

I actually have an 8 year old daughter too, party girl. I am trying to find an image where she got a permanent marker and wrote all over our iMac at home. Piss, shit and vomit is much easier to wash off.
Touch wood but my daughter is a friggin angel right now!! Has never done any of that shit! I feel like the teenage years is where we will come to blow. She is my child. I am screwed!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back