Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Still not convinced about his claim, made incidentally after the massive pressure of my single puny vote.

But yep pretty funny tho.
You are an absolute joke, the last dead pm you openly stated I deserved to die night 1 this game because Iā€™ve made it deep a few times now. You started this game with the exact same narrative regardlless of the role I could have been potentially given. You are a **** wit and should have put your pathetic opinion out of the game But you are continuing on with it even with my claim and No one rebutting it. I hope your colostomy bag explodes in your sleep you old coot.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Gralin please BEaston
Yep me too.šŸ˜”
Gralin please BEaston
i mean you soft claiming a role under no pressure to get the amulet away from ding who has claimed flog unchallenged
Yesh?
It's Ding!
What is there to explain?
What if Flogs don't want to reveal yet?

If i was in a PM with boncer there is no way in hell I'd be associated with this batshit crazy play.

I'm banking on a crazy outcome where in fact he was not lying and has a secret hope of an early game death so he can go on a family holiday.
He just wants me dead. He didn't hit me and he's not the vig.

Why would he go you on D1?
Why wouldn't he? He's just wishing he's gone me night 1 as a vigilante, knows that he didn't hit me at all and saw that the Vig missed a kill last night and thought he'd have some fun on Day 1 - I'm all for it.

The real vig stays hidden is the only real benefit that comes out of this once I die and you will all see he's just trolling for the sake of a laugh.

i mean you soft claiming a role under no pressure to get the amulet away from ding who has claimed flog unchallenged
myblueroan in our old Mafia PM I posted about soft and hard claiming ;)

Emphasis on OLD PM guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why wouldn't he? He's just wishing he's gone me night 1 as a vigilante, knows that he didn't hit me at all and saw that the Vig missed a kill last night and thought he'd have some fun on Day 1 - I'm all for it.

The real vig stays hidden is the only real benefit that comes out of this once I die and you will all see he's just trolling for the sake of a laugh.
I'm leaning toward believing you. Your hard defence appears more like a fight against injustice than anything else ...

boncer34 are you trolling?

Emphasis on OLD PM guys.

So youā€™re saying your PM is discussing the age of its participants? I truly hope you donā€™t have Horrie in thereā€¦

A song title the can be linked to a season.
Or in Ocha905 case, just some made up season backed up by Wikipedia pages.
You're lucky its not between June 1 and Nov 30 right now.

Yesh?
It's Ding!
What is there to explain?
What if Flogs don't want to reveal yet?
There are three flogs. Evil would never false claim flog D1. Maybe when there's only one left that hadn't been outed it could be a good move.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back