Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bonce has decided to become even more annoying today and refer to himself as The Bonce
oh!

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Still reckon it's worth putting some pressure on lurkers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which post in particular?
The Bonce was referring to the one where you claimed a multi lynch was needed to give the village back some control. Because, dear MC, the village was in control all along.

I think the state of play is;
Evil left in the game= one wolef + one God Father
Neutral left in the game; Serial Killer + Head Vamp & Baby Vamp
(& not sure about the Doppleganger/Flog conundrum that was MM)
Villagers left in the game with a role; 2 Flogs(?), Mayor, Preist & Seer/fake Seer.
Does that leave 5 ordinary Villagers with no role?

I think the state of play is;
Evil left in the game= one wolef + one God Father
Neutral left in the game; Serial Killer + Head Vamp & Baby Vamp
(& not sure about the Doppleganger/Flog conundrum that was MM)
Villagers left in the game with a role; 2 Flogs(?), Mayor, Preist & Seer/fake Seer.
Does that leave 5 ordinary Villagers with no role?
Yes, Pammycakes, they all want to jump on you when you stuff up but they don't want to make sure that you don't do it again.....and looks like the Amulet died anyway with the horsey....unless the Mod decided to recirculate it again.
Might as well just keep talking to myself now as I am the Village Idiot.
If I'm alive after tonight I would be very surprised....unless I get recruited as a Baby Vampire.....in which case I would enjoy exercising some vengence on the strange squirell and other evil peeps. So I will guess that the rest of the Mafia is (possibly Gralin), Dodgy Dog, jmoo wan and or Dodgy Wizard, I think the wolves are strange squirrel, the weird King, the weird genius and or the fake Modest Princess. My vote for serial killer is Nothing.
I got two of those killed last night right in my list.
I've got currently 7 claiming to be ordinary villages from the thread...which of course can't be right.
Possible evil weavils still in the mix are still; Dodgy Dog, Dodgy Wizard, Modest Princess, Weird MIA King, 3KZ Sci Bof, MC Genius and RYE also MIA. Still very unsure about Gralin....is he a master of disguise hanging out being helpful with the villages but a lone wolef or john Gotti in pyjamas? OOOOO SOOOO Many questions. Sooo many oportunities to change my vote on. Soooo much more time to post Gifs.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back