Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

GIF by ChefSteps

Yes, Pammycakes, they all want to jump on you when you stuff up but they don't want to make sure that you don't do it again.....and looks like the Amulet died anyway with the horsey....unless the Mod decided to recirculate it again.
Might as well just keep talking to myself now as I am the Village Idiot.

I got two of those killed last night right in my list.
I've got currently 7 claiming to be ordinary villages from the thread...which of course can't be right.
Possible evil weavils still in the mix are still; Dodgy Dog, Dodgy Wizard, Modest Princess, Weird MIA King, 3KZ Sci Bof, MC Genius and RYE also MIA. Still very unsure about Gralin....is he a master of disguise hanging out being helpful with the villages but a lone wolef or john Gotti in pyjamas? OOOOO SOOOO Many questions. Sooo many oportunities to change my vote on. Soooo much more time to post Gifs.......
Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

I think the state of play is;
Evil left in the game= one wolef + one God Father
Neutral left in the game; Serial Killer + Head Vamp & Baby Vamp
(& not sure about the Doppleganger/Flog conundrum that was MM)
Villagers left in the game with a role; 2 Flogs(?), Mayor, Preist & Seer/fake Seer.
Does that leave 5 ordinary Villagers with no role?
You have about the rights of it Pam 👌
Except for priest (not preist) because I before E except after C.
And now, can you please ...
Severus Snape School GIF by Harry Potter

(And Pamcake1 I hope you get that I am playing up to your "everyone is lecturing me" commentary)

Am I A Joke To You GIF
Yes you're sending a picture of a dead actor pretending to be a teacher in a fantasy school. Is that about the size of it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes you're sending a picture of a dead actor pretending to be a teacher in a fantasy school. Is that about the size of it?
I do not send subliminal messages within GIF/memes. No idea where this one is from 🤷‍♂️

Yes, Pammycakes, they all want to jump on you when you stuff up but they don't want to make sure that you don't do it again.....and looks like the Amulet died anyway with the horsey....unless the Mod decided to recirculate it again.
Might as well just keep talking to myself now as I am the Village Idiot.

I got two of those killed last night right in my list.
I've got currently 7 claiming to be ordinary villages from the thread...which of course can't be right.
Possible evil weavils still in the mix are still; Dodgy Dog, Dodgy Wizard, Modest Princess, Weird MIA King, 3KZ Sci Bof, MC Genius and RYE also MIA. Still very unsure about Gralin....is he a master of disguise hanging out being helpful with the villages but a lone wolef or john Gotti in pyjamas? OOOOO SOOOO Many questions. Sooo many oportunities to change my vote on. Soooo much more time to post Gifs.......
Weird MIA King?

Colman Domingo GIF by NETFLIX

I really don’t see how The Bonce keeps doing this, but do we have anything else to go on?

If not Chat Pile, DemurePrincess and rye have both been quieter than I’d expect in a WW game. I think either of those are a fair shout tbh.

I really don’t see how The Bonce keeps doing this, but do we have anything else to go on?

If not Chat Pile, DemurePrincess and rye have both been quieter than I’d expect in a WW game. I think either of those are a fair shout tbh.
Along with the Majestic, Nothing and 3KZ......also very quiet.

Along with the Majestic, Nothing and 3KZ......also very quiet.

I know the majestic is a quieter player, 3KZ is a rollercoaster, we either get 100 posts or he disappears for large chunks. Nothing is someone I haven’t played with so not sure how they play either. Have you played with any of these three before?

Come with me. Let's go for 3/3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back