Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop the bus. If I was evil dogs I would just pluck a name out of a hat. Dogs šŸ• isnā€™t going to tell us who they really voted for. Just kill dogs and we move on. Evil shouldnā€™t set agenda. Remember ā€¦ loose lips sink ships.

I'm not convinced dogs is telling us the truth TBH

things moving a bit quick really
Yep, i think same now that my excitement is over. He could have plucked a name out of thin air to confuse.

Dogs does do confusing well.

Yep, i think same now that my excitement is over. He could have plucked a name out of thin air to confuse.

So why didn't you die?

You rushed to lynch him, you gave him no incentive to play ball.

You rushed to lynch him, you gave him no incentive to play ball.
No different to how yesterday went with CP and he was begging to be a hired killer.

Why are you wanting that today?

Wait a minute. Doesnā€™t the godfather seer as villager? If dogs second action was only a seer, and no one has tried to kill Ocha, how are we sure heā€™s not just a villager?

I will admit he melted hard for a boring villager which doesnā€™t help his case. But canā€™t help but just make sure of what weā€™re doing here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait a minute. Doesnā€™t the godfather seer as villager? If dogs second action was only a seer, and no one has tried to kill Ocha, how are we sure heā€™s not just a villager?

I will admit he melted hard for a boring villager which doesnā€™t help his case. But canā€™t help but just make sure of what weā€™re doing here
The wolf gets the Alpha action (seer) and when cub died they got 2 kills.

I'd imagine that dogs105 PM he only gave a "kill Fred and Ocha". No seer order.

Dogs wouldn't get an unsuccessful message back for Ocha unless he was RB, or ocha was blessed by priest or had the amulet.

The wolf gets the Alpha action (seer) and when cub died they got 2 kills.

I'd imagine that dogs105 PM he only gave a "kill Fred and Ocha". No seer order.

Dogs wouldn't get an unsuccessful message back for Ocha unless he was RB, or ocha was blessed by priest or had the amulet.
Why didn't you die?

Back to dogs105 BEaston

Ocha905
Watching I See You GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back