Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Any thoughts on Gralin? I did seer the guy as village, still possible he's Godfather

Been quieter then usual

Given how loud Gralin was early then quietened down, I wondered if Gralin was the recruit. But I suppose head vamp is possible also?

I'd be interested in a lynch on rye (or Demure Princess) just because of the level of activity. Rye has posted 15 times and not voted. I don't have the history of players and that might be common for them, but they haven't done much for the village.

Having said that, I'm happy to go for a better target if they appear.

rye BEaston

rye inactive and zero motivation to catch-up on the thread. Seems counterproductive to a Head Vamp role.
DP is around and watching.
rye has been around long enough to play disinterested though
Also haven't played much recently

Given how loud Gralin was early then quietened down, I wondered if Gralin was the recruit. But I suppose head vamp is possible also?
depends which night KT seered me for recruit

I'm insulted that you think the Head Vamp targets indicate me though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is interesting is that there are people trying to move the vote of Nothing. I suspect we have a convert or two trying to save the Head Vamp. If Nothing was just a simple villager, you would not expect this support.

Pressure is on and Nothing is starting with the thrashing around type votes. Get on board village. We have removed a faction today already…let’s double down. Nothing is the lynch.

What is interesting is that there are people trying to move the vote of Nothing. I suspect we have a convert or two trying to save the Head Vamp. If Nothing was just a simple villager, you would not expect this support.
Your reads are wrong. I'm mayor, I haven't been recruited.

What do you make of Gralin's post?
depends which night KT seered me for recruit

I'm insulted that you think the Head Vamp targets indicate me though

KT seered as villager. Just a slip of the tongue by Gralin to say recruit?

Your reads are wrong. I'm mayor, I haven't been recruited.

What do you make of Gralin's post?

KT seered as villager. Just a slip of the tongue by Gralin to say recruit?
read the post I was replying to, read the op and then see if you can work out what I was saying

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back