Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok. **** it. I hate using this tactic but no way a gun player like TheWizardMelon gets this far without someone going after him.

BEaston 🔒

No more flips from me. Let's do this.

And I'll note I completely dismissed Wizardmelon because of his banter with me. He played me like a fiddle but I think the turn tables have turned.

Fine - if you get one more. Otherwise, I'm on a 3 way tie for multi-lynch (depending on other votes).
Multi lynches only hurt the village now. If by some fluke we hit all village we decimate our numbers.

He also deleted his account after he thought he doxxed himself.
That’s true rye - at the time I was in chronic pain with bone necrosis, which required a medial replacement in my left knee, I was living on OxyContin and steroids (which didn’t agree with me) and I was having attendant mental health issues. I was in a terrible place, the darkest of my life. Just some context there for you. At least you can see the bright side.

Ok I have gone back to when Dogs blew himself up now;
The Bonce gets the prize for chnging his vote 4 times already now sitting on TWM on a hunch
2nd prize for changes goes to Nothing with 3 changes sitting on Rye
I have ;
3 on Nothing
4 on Rye
1 on Gralin
1 on TWM

With what 3 having not voted yet (can someone tell me again how many are left please)

The Bonce gets the prize for chnging his vote 4 times already now sitting on TWM on a hunch
I have ;
3 on Nothing
4 on Rye
1 on Gralin
1 on TWM

With what 3 having not voted yet (can someone tell me again how many are left please)
We have 12 left. I don't think DP, rye or Gralin have voted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have ;
3 on Nothing
4 on Rye
1 on Gralin
1 on TWM

Also, I reserve the right to change another few times yet.

Ok. * it. I hate using this tactic but no way a gun player like TheWizardMelon gets this far without someone going after him.

BEaston 🔒

No more flips from me. Let's do this.

I appreciate you calling me a gun player! And of course lynch me if you must! But those head vamp actions are nothing like how I’d play, nor am I a mafia man of any description.

3/4 is still a pretty decent score for The Bonce!

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back