Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

We seemed Ocha and they came back village. Could be big evil but odds are they are village. Interesting to see people NOT following the Flogs vote on Nothing. Why I wonder.

I thought Nothing said yesterday “the mayor is a nothing role” and that hint was obvious. This is the wrong place to look (although could easily still be a recruit)

Rye for me please BEaston 🔒

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We seemed Ocha and they came back village. Could be big evil but odds are they are village. Interesting to see people NOT following the Flogs vote on Nothing. Why I wonder.
Because it was obvious nothing was good.

I like this better than rye

Happy with either option. Any particular reasons why DP over Rye? Same same to me, maybe the kill choices lean someone a bit newer like you and I discussed a while back?

Happy with either option. Any particular reasons why DP over Rye? Same same to me, maybe the kill choices lean someone a bit newer like you and I discussed a while back?
rye inactive and zero motivation to catch-up on the thread. Seems counterproductive to a Head Vamp role.
DP is around and watching.

I'd be interested in why you'd finger me (phrasing). I've worked to support the village but don't have much in the way of information.
Only vibes baby

Turns out your suss because of a good role, all part of the game

I'd be interested in why you'd finger me (phrasing). I've worked to support the village but don't have much in the way of information.
One of three options all giving the same feel.
Ocha905 has also been helping the village and posting lists, yet he's the Godfather.

One of three options all giving the same feel.
Ocha905 has also been helping the village and posting lists, yet he's the Godfather.
Any thoughts on Gralin? I did seer the guy as village, still possible he's Godfather

Been quieter then usual

Remove this Banner Ad

Back