Winter Beijing 2022 4th Feb to 22nd preview and general discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oz 7-0 up in middle of 5th end over medal favourites Canada. Looks like getting booted out then let back in has worked wonders for Gill and Hewitt.

Oz 7-0 up in middle of 5th end over medal favourites Canada. Looks like getting booted out then let back in has worked wonders for Gill and Hewitt.

Do they get through or is that it for them?

Do they get through or is that it for them?
Nah that's it for them. They were 0-7 this morning and won this arvo, and this is their last game.

They pushed Italy all the way.
If that last rock in the first game against the USA had of hit its mark rather than miss by 10-15mm they would have won that game. I think they lost that game and 3 others by 1 pt.

If that last rock in the first game against the USA had of hit its mark rather than miss by 10-15mm they would have won that game. I think they lost that game and 3 others by 1 pt.

Considering how new they are they were only thrashed in one match. Brilliant campaign for them both. They will be even better in 4 years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Classic Channel 7. Go the effort of having champs like Dirk and Lydia calling the events they know about but still subject us to Hame in the studio.

Just be thankful it’s not Basil

They been pretty unlucky .

Surprised he's not involved TBH. Friendly time zone working from Perth. I'm sure he can squeeze it in after breakfast radio, reading the news and being the Lord Mayor.

Maybe he’s trying to finish his speech so Goody can talk?

Remove this Banner Ad

Winter Beijing 2022 4th Feb to 22nd preview and general discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back