Winter Beijing 2022 4th Feb to 22nd preview and general discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The voices through the masks are horrible get the masks off ffs!

Olympic rule apparently this year. Only time they remove them is to eat basically. Even the girls and guys in the village had them on lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NZ have the best anthem lol
Their's and SAF's, especially at a rugby game with 2 and 3 languages respectively, and is always a great way to start the test match before the haka.

I have no idea what the words are, but because I heard it so many times when I was young, there is something stirring about music of the Soviet anthem, which went after the break up of the Soviet Union, but Putin brought it back around 2005 and changed the words.

Their's and SAF's, especially at a rugby game with 2 and 3 languages respectively, and is always a great way to start the test match before the haka.

I have no idea what the words are, but because I heard it so many times when I was young, there is something stirring about music of the Soviet anthem, which went after the break up of the Soviet Union, but Putin brought it back around 2005 and changed the words.

I used to know the NZ one as my ex was from there but I wouldn’t have a clue now. Yeah agree on South Africa. I love Austria too.

kermit the frog abc GIF
Macysparade GIF by The 94th Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
Look Away GIF by Muppet Wiki
gonzo GIF

Yeah and we all “believe” what they tell us from there hahahahaha

Come on man. Weren’t you won over when they trotted the only Uyghur they haven’t eliminated out at the opening ceremony?

Between China having the winter games and Qatar hosting the World Cup this year humanity has taken a giant leap backwards.

That really sucks! At least take them off for the interviews you want to see the joy in these athletes faces.

I agree with you but they won’t do it. To be fair to China holding the games is tough in COVID times so it’s just a small thing anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Winter Beijing 2022 4th Feb to 22nd preview and general discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back