Ben Cousins Media Conference - Today @ 11:45AM

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyway more to the point, I walked passed Ben Holland in Flinders St today. Was in a suit and had his arm in a sling. Was talking on his mobile, saying things like "we're not done with yet.... damning evidence.... the club's going down..." No idea what he was talking about.

For those playing along at home....

Who didn't like us getting Cousins? E_ _ie McGui_e
Who used to run channel 9, and still has the ability to pull strings? E_ _ie McGui_e
Who would like to put a dampener on today for the RFC? E_ _ie McGui_e
Who tried to announce the captain of his footy club and steal some limelight, unsuccessfully? E_ _ie McGui_e

For those playing along at home....

Who didn't like us getting Cousins? E_ _ie McGui_e
Who used to run channel 9, and still has the ability to pull strings? E_ _ie McGui_e
Who would like to put a dampener on today for the RFC? E_ _ie McGui_e
Who tried to announce the captain of his footy club and steal some limelight, unsuccessfully? E_ _ie McGui_e

Can I buy a consonant?

Sorry Ize...I thought you were serious. Reread it. Good gag!
But don't do it.
Let Fishy go.
He can't hang himself.
He has no neck.
He'll be back.

:thumbsu:
Thanks Delibs. It's all true minus the bit about what he was saying on the phone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't remember to be honest, it was too long ago. I laughed at that question though. Like a 'h..haha...he', although it didn't really deserve that. It might have gone too far now, given you originally made the joke, and then I made it once yesterday. Keep going and you're risking detracting from it's humour originally.

I furrowed my eyebrows at that, because a majority of that post was telling you what you said wasn't funny. As I said, I laughed a bit, but it didn't deserve it. See now this is an example of me taking a joke too far.

That would have been really hard for the poor guy, but in a way im glad it happened because it showed how he reacts under pressure and i think he did very well, Go Cus!!!!!

I think he will be great for AFL and Richmond.
He provides an added dimension to next year.
Great pick up in principle even if he does not perform as I think it sets a great example

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Cousins Media Conference - Today @ 11:45AM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back