Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Melbourne pretty big on the counter offensive this week. Not sure what took them this long.

Wouldn't be surprised if licensed journos being told they can't report negative stories on Melbourne for a while either.
They learned their lesson from Tom Morris and Bevo's socials version of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad.
Meanwhile, Tom Morris laying low.

I wonder who it is?
There were rumours a couple of years back about a coach.
The one I’m thinking of is still coaching that team.
Have no idea on the veracity of the rumour though.

Last edited:

Looks like Rick Nixon is saying that ex-golfer Mark Allen from SEN/3AW is a massive coke head (I had to Google Image search who it was and it's a screen shot from his youtube.)

View attachment 1838787

I would be pretty surprised that if a bloke who has recently had a 4-5 year battle with stage 4 bowl cancer & lung cancer was blowing lines of coke on a daily basis

But then again Ricky Nixon is probably the biggest ****wit of a bloke you will ever come across

A player has flicked his wife a few weeks after she gave birth to their third kid.

Seeing as he has never managed to keep his snake in the cage on a consistent basis, and his wife (ex) has turned a blind eye, I expect to see him out and about with a new partner - who evidently wasnt willing to be the other woman - very shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe a thread like this didn't already exist.

I saw today the Heralds Suns is running a story about Hawthorn and Gold Coast legend Campbell Brown's private life.

obviously false rumour.png

They're claiming Campbell left his wife just weeks after the birth of their youngest child.

Naturally, I wanted to pop by the S&R board on bigfootys to find somebody debunking this outrageous rumour.

Instead I found nothing, not even a 'Scandals and Rumours what don't deserve their own thread' thread.

Perhaps my naivety is showing but I expected better from this place.

Maybe we can find some silver linings among these clouds and make lemonade out of proverbial lemons, as it were.

Let this be the beginning of the 'Scandals and Rumours what don't deserve their own thread' thread 👍

The bloke is a compulsive cheater having seen it first hand.

Would come around to my mates place and shag his housemate between media commitments. Was inviting birds back to his hotel room during Darwin cup when his wife was 8 months pregnant back in Melbourne.

He is scum. And feel for the wife and children.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would come around to my mates place and shag his housemate between media commitments. Was inviting birds back to his hotel room during Darwin cup when his wife was 8 months pregnant back in Melbourne.

Seems like he has a bit of the ex-Shane Warne about him.

And a worser version of Wayne Carey.

I’d say he made his decision a long time ago but tried to be a ‘good guy’ and stuck it out throughout her pregnancy and waited just long enough after the birth to not cause any additional stress.

At least that’s how it would have played out in his mind.

What a disgusting man.

She is way better off without him.

Poor Suns didn't get themselves off to a good start bringing this flog in.

I’d say he made his decision a long time ago but tried to be a ‘good guy’ and stuck it out throughout her pregnancy and waited just long enough after the birth to not cause any additional stress.

Surely would have felt similar 9 months earlier? Seems like the typical boys club meathead.

A good guy? Excuse me.

Bloke finally got caught or he flew too close to the sun with one and was sent packing. Let's not make out Brown was some saint here. What a weird narrative you throwing out there.

A good guy? Excuse me.

Bloke finally got caught or he flew too close to the sun with one and was sent packing. Let's not make out Brown was some saint here. What a weird narrative you throwing out there.
Way to miss the entire point of the post.

Not sure 8 weeks is long enough not to cause additional stress.

I'm a fan of Campbell as an entertainer and footballer but obviously this is sad, I suppose we don't know the ins and outs of their relationship but whatever that's not my point.

I just fail to understand how anyone could be bothered doing stuff like this though, I guess different strokes for different folks but god that seems like so much effort just for a root (which you have at home). Funny.

As I posted over in the main thread, I expect that he's fallen in love with someone else who isn't content to be the 'other woman' (and has given him an ultimatum) because it's common knowledge that being married has never held him back from spreading his seed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back