Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.

Last edited:

I'm a fan of Campbell as an entertainer and footballer but obviously this is sad, I suppose we don't know the ins and outs of their relationship but whatever that's not my point.

I just fail to understand how anyone could be bothered doing stuff like this though, I guess different strokes for different folks but god that seems like so much effort just for a root (which you have at home). Funny.
I've read some pretty baffling comments on this board but "I'm a fan of Campbell as an entertainer" is right up there.

Campbell Brown wouldnt get in a photo and gave me a bemused look when he saw me about 10 years ago.

People will always remember him for 'sand in the gate incident' and the day he banged and crashed a Young Nic Nat at Subiaco Oval.

And I sense if he wasnt a footy player, he would be a pretty despised person. We are seeing that now , since he has retired.

Unrelated but I wonder much salary you'd have left after paying 3x child support on a tier two special comments wage?
Depends on how much she is earning.

Child support would be the least of his worries as it could be much worse than that for CB. She could take up to 60 to his 40 of their assets going on earning potential etc. the lawyers will take a nice chunk too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here you go champ:

No need to look for the glory of starting your own thread. Just been at the top of the page for a few years, easy to miss 309 pages.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back