Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

I'm a fan of Campbell as an entertainer and footballer but obviously this is sad, I suppose we don't know the ins and outs of their relationship but whatever that's not my point.

I just fail to understand how anyone could be bothered doing stuff like this though, I guess different strokes for different folks but god that seems like so much effort just for a root (which you have at home). Funny.
Giggle.

Is there anyone in the country that knows of Cambell Brown and doesn't think he is a dickhead with a massively overinflated opinion of himself?

If she married him I have no sympathy, he's always been a flog, and knew what she was getting herself into.
Again, where have I said I have sympathy for her? I do, however feel empathy & compassion for a mum with 3 kids, including a new born & to be going through a very public separation & divorce. Quite different to sympathy or pity. She doesn't deserve pity. I congratulate her on now being free of him.

And people don't know what they are getting themselves into before entering a relationship... because if they did, there would be no such thing as a divorce. People fall in love with dickheads all the time.

And I had absolutely no idea he was a root rat adulterer.

Last edited:
Mal Brown is a little before my time, anyone care to share a quick couple of sentences of "highlights"?
(or point me in the right direction of another thread, happy to do my own research as they say)
The list is endless.

One that I can at least put in this forum is how, when he was General Manager of the Richmond Football Club, it is alleged that he and another Richmond administrator at the time (who may or may not have gone on to become a notorious administrator with a nearby NRL club) were feeding Richmond intel to their old mate at the helm at Essendon. While they were on the payroll at Tigerland (and perhaps therefore at another AFL club).

He was integral in undermining John Northey, who was coaching the Tigers at the time (relatively successfully too, I might add) because he allegedly wouldn't join in on their skullduggery.

Mal Brown is a little before my time, anyone care to share a quick couple of sentences of "highlights"?
(or point me in the right direction of another thread, happy to do my own research as they say)
Mal was really only famous for an all-in brawl where he cleaned up a few blokes. His dickhead son somehow thinks that made him tough also.
I remember Cambell mouthing off after the Hawthorne game saying that he was going to get Matthew Llyod next time - well Champ, you had half a game to do it, but you ran around in the shadows avoiding him then waited until you knew he had retired to pretend you were a tough guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YouTube search “Mal Brown abuses reporter”. Clearly unsavoury interaction but has been used quite hilariously on the internet since.

Hi All,

We’ve all seen the rumours about a draft slider and bullying. Here's the full story. Some will question it. My link the source is close.
Unfortunately this is rather common behaviour. Teachers have a hard time getting able bodied kids to accept disabled kids.
It usually ends in PTSD for the disabled kids and home schooling. A judge won't put and avo on the perpetrator as it effectively expels them from the school.
We do have to remember everyone's a kid in this scenario.
But the repercussions can end up life long.
Better parenting is the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

We’ve all seen the rumours about a draft slider and bullying. Here's the full story. Some will question it. My link the source is close.
I good school friend of my daughter was drafted as a mature age player - I think he was 22/23 when ultimately drafted. I spoke to him recently and he told me that his ex-teacher was definitely contacted, in fact by three clubs - St Kilda, Bulldogs and Melbourne - to provide a character reference.

All three clubs had him short-listed to be drafted, but one of those clubs got in earlier than expected.

No need to name the player, but shows how clubs are really prepared to dig deep into a prospect's school life, even 5 or more years after they've graduated.

This is sitting on the "Not Footy related" board, but as well as some famous bookmakers, also involves some renowned footy people, so I am putting it in here.

Main player, now deceased is John Adams, a North Melbourne power broker from the 70s/80s, best mates with ex Carlton player, and one time AFL Director of Operations, Ian Collins, who is now suing his estate.

Looks like there's likely a a long line of lascivious lawyers longingly lining up for a lick of this litigious lolly pop.

From what I can tell, most of this noise has come from the same individual with alt accounts on several forums, who by their own admission doesn't know the situation first-hand, so we can't rule out a personal issue at this stage.
How do you tell this?

This is sitting on the "Not Footy related" board, but as well as some famous bookmakers, also involves some renowned footy people, so I am putting it in here.

Main player, now deceased is John Adams, a North Melbourne power broker from the 70s/80s, best mates with ex Carlton player, and one time AFL Director of Operations, Ian Collins, who is now suing his estate.

Looks like there's likely a a long line of lascivious lawyers longingly lining up for a lick of this litigious lolly pop.

loving the 'literation

From what I can tell, most of this noise has come from the same individual with alt accounts on several forums,
Thought that was against BF rules to have burners.

If what you say above is true Hubnester, why are all these burners not disabled?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back