Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:

Thought that was against BF rules to have burners.

If what you say above is true Hubnester, why are all these burners not disabled?
Not banned except if you misbehave with them.

Note: Does anyone REALLY think it makes any sense at all to give details of a person without naming them and think that you haven't identified them, or a small enough group of people who could each chase you down and take your house in court?

Think before posting.

Thank you.

Ok, fair enough, however posting the same information under different burners would surely infer multiple posters have heard/witnessed the same thing give it more credence?
If that's happening, mods will deal with it. Needs to be reported unless mods notice it of their own accord.

Ok, fair enough, however posting the same information under different burners would surely infer multiple posters have heard/witnessed the same thing give it more credence?
The kid can change is the crux of the story. I did some stupid shit at his age myself I would never do these days.
Unfortunately while it's a confronting story it's not super uncommon behaviour. I have probably heard 20 stories worse than this through work over the last 12 months about folks behaviour to disabled kids.
It's the reason the government had a royal commission.
Some young guys mature physically far before there brain catches up. Hopefully it has already been rectified and he won't do it again.

Again no worries, Hubnester is a mod on the Saints board so that was the initial question.

You have answered it now.
Didn't Hubs say it was on different forums - like other site or did he mean boards on BF?

Hubnester ?

The kid can change is the crux of the story. I did some stupid s**t at his age myself I would never do these days.
Unfortunately while it's a confronting story it's not super uncommon behaviour. I have probably heard 20 stories worse than this through work over the last 12 months about folks behaviour to disabled kids.
It's the reason the government had a royal commission.
Some young guys mature physically far before there brain catches up. Hopefully it has already been rectified and he won't do it again.
Yeah that is the crux of the situation. Nearly missing the draft should give him an idea of the opportunity he nearly missed.
I have seen he has been working with disabled kids for a few years so the young man should not be continually character assassinated about it, in my view.

Yeah that is the crux of the situation. Nearly missing the draft should give him an idea of the opportunity he nearly missed.
I have seen he has been working with disabled kids for a few years so the young man should not be continually character assassinated about it, in my view.
Unfortunately it's a problem we face as a society. It's very hard to change attitudes to this sort of thing. Name and shame would be a pretty reactionary way to go about it.
Discussing the outcomes for the disabled kid is the best way forward. To some it just seems like harmless teasing which we have all been victim of in the past.
But it goes deeper than that. Disabled kids can't really defend themselves. They are pretty much relying on teachers and parents to give perpetrators a kick up the ass quickly before it breaks the poor disabled kid.

Confused High Quality GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately it's a problem we face as a society. It's very hard to change attitudes to this sort of thing. Name and shame would be a pretty reactionary way to go about it.
Discussing the outcomes for the disabled kid is the best way forward. To some it just seems like harmless teasing which we have all been victim of in the past.
But it goes deeper than that. Disabled kids can't really defend themselves. They are pretty much relying on teachers and parents to give perpetrators a kick up the ass quickly before it breaks the poor disabled kid.
Name and shame is wrong, especially something that happened as a minor.

But so is deleting all references to it and pretending it didn't happen (if it did), that's just giving a free ride to a perpetrator that may or may not have learned what they did was wrong.

Shit bloke for the seperation but how do we know he wasn’t ENM or Poly and his wife was ok with it? It’s pretty common these days so it’s not always clear cut that he was a “mad roota sleeping around” etc.

He's always rooted around, and she's accepted it, but now he's met one who isn't content to just be his twice a weeker. He's chosen her ahead of the mother of his three kids. When they're older it'll be interesting to see how they feel about their dad. If they still have anything to do with him.

All just me guessing what the scenario looks like.

He's always rooted around, and she's accepted it, but now he's met one who isn't content to just be his twice a weeker. He's chosen her ahead of the mother of his three kids. When they're older it'll be interesting to see how they feel about their dad. If they still have anything to do with him.

All just me guessing what the scenario looks like.
Might want to swap the order of those paragraphs...

Remove this Banner Ad

Not-a-cluey Best FOOTBALL RELATED RUMOUR you have heard from someone you trust Part Deux - Many lies and bullshit in here. Please read OP before posting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back