Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galluci & Poholke had a serious problem on the snow in Adelaide. They would have had their contract extended (christ even david mckay did) but they were causing cultural problems especially for the kids coming in.

Collingwood were apparently very interested in Galluci (to the point he had started a mini preseason to prep) this offseason, thought they were going to score with him being delisted, Crows themselves told Collingwood he was a gear head.. Pies withdrew all interest.

Collingwood were apparently very interested in Galluci (to the point he had started a mini preseason to prep) this offseason, thought they were going to score with him being delisted, Crows themselves told Collingwood he was a gear head.. Pies withdrew all interest.

Crows treating their outgoing players with the usual amount of respect then.

Crows treating their outgoing players with the usual amount of respect then.
Or if he did go to Collingwood then you would have posted that the AFC should have said something to Collingwood

Its an easy goal to kick - just pick the narrative that suits

Breaking out the big guns now:

Rupert Batheras at uni paid about $500 per essay for someone else to write and pretty much paid to have all his essays written for his entire uni tenure.

Breaking out the big guns now:

Rupert Batheras at uni paid about $500 per essay for someone else to write and pretty much paid to have all his essays written for his entire uni tenure.

I can go even milder than this.

Jack Hombsch (who was a lock in Port's best 22 at the time and presumably being remunerated accordingly) once commented on the University of Adelaide law students Facebook page trying to sell his Foundations of Law textbook for 40 dollars. Why does an AFL player need 40 dollars?

Jack Hombsch (who was a lock in Port's best 22 at the time and presumably being remunerated accordingly) once commented on the University of Adelaide law students Facebook page trying to sell his Foundations of Law textbook for 40 dollars. Why does an AFL player need 40 dollars?
Not so silly really. If he used it one year and no longer needs it then why not sell it at a reduced cost for a student who is probably a lot less financial than him.

Hate the way everything seems to be an assumption about drugs.
The 40bux may have been for something totally innocent such as
- 3hrs with a few of Adelaide's best looking hookers
- buying another Univeristy of Adelaide Arts Degree
- suite at that new Mayfair Hotel
- last months rent for his luxury flat in North Taperoo

So what’s Tyson Stengle done now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything he can get his hands on

Photograph going around of him with an illicit substance.

Not so silly really. If he used it one year and no longer needs it then why not sell it at a reduced cost for a student who is probably a lot less financial than him.

I can tell that you that Jack would've likely been on about 100 times what my broke uni student arse was making at the time. The cheap bastard could've just given it to someone.

Imagine being this obsessed the Crows that you can't even engage in normal conversation without bringing them up.

Rent-free.

Imagine being so obsessed with the Crows that I respond to a story about the Crows that somebody else brought up? You've got a very loose definition of obsession m8.

Not an AFL player but a story about Wendell Sailor at the height of his career.

I was out at the Caxton strip in Brisbane on a week night with some mates many years ago. A friend wanted us to meet his new GF and she had brought along one of her mates to even up the numbers and see if she clicked with any of us. The girls had been at a work party all afternoon and were rather refreshed (love that term) by the time we met up. It was a pretty quiet night and we hopped between a few different venues to see if we could find a bit more of a lively atmosphere. During the night we had crossed paths with Wendell Sailor at a couple of the venues. He seemed to be drifting around himself a bit and kind of roaming between different groups of people he appeared to know.

Now the young lady with us seemed to have inside knowledge about some of Wendell's alleged transgressions and wasn't a massive fan to say the least. She kept muttering to us how much she hated him, was going to give him a serve etc. We tried to calm her down as the last thing we wanted was have some kind of argument with Wendell (a serious unit in more ways than one). But she couldn't be stopped and eventually made her way over to him and gave him an almighty serve. Lots of adult language and finger pointing. She even got up on a chair/ bench at one point to get up to his eye level.

When she returned we were a little nervous about any further shenanigans and when we saw Wendell approaching we wondered if we were about to take part in a future news story. However, he produced a tray of shots, muttered something about having to train in the morning and apologized for upsetting our friend. He then walked off and left the venue. We didn't see him again.

Thanks Wendell.

Not an AFL player but a story about Wendell Sailor at the height of his career.

I was out at the Caxton strip in Brisbane on a week night with some mates many years ago. A friend wanted us to meet his new GF and she had brought along one of her mates to even up the numbers and see if she clicked with any of us. The girls had been at a work party all afternoon and were rather refreshed (love that term) by the time we met up. It was a pretty quiet night and we hopped between a few different venues to see if we could find a bit more of a lively atmosphere. During the night we had crossed paths with Wendell Sailor at a couple of the venues. He seemed to be drifting around himself a bit and kind of roaming between different groups of people he appeared to know.

Now the young lady with us seemed to have inside knowledge about some of Wendell's alleged transgressions and wasn't a massive fan to say the least. She kept muttering to us how much she hated him, was going to give him a serve etc. We tried to calm her down as the last thing we wanted was have some kind of argument with Wendell (a serious unit in more ways than one). But she couldn't be stopped and eventually made her way over to him and gave him an almighty serve. Lots of adult language and finger pointing. She even got up on a chair/ bench at one point to get up to his eye level.

When she returned we were a little nervous about any further shenanigans and when we saw Wendell approaching we wondered if we were about to take part in a future news story. However, he produced a tray of shots, muttered something about having to train in the morning and apologized for upsetting our friend. He then walked off and left the venue. We didn't see him again.

Thanks Wendell.
He owes us all a round of shots for this:

Should've autographed it and tried to sell it for 150%

Apparently studied Law and missed out on an earn? Pfft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back