Toast Best footy photos ever

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the second best footy photo ever.

View attachment 184387
image1090

This is a good one too, 2000 Grand Final. Don't poke the Ox.

Exactly, a seasoned veteran and champion of the game doing what it takes to win, as opposed to a squib squibbing.
If you can get squibbing from a stationery picture then you have psychic powers beyond that of mere mortals. You shouldn't waste your time here. Go forth and save Gotham.

If you can get squibbing from a stationery picture then you have psychic powers beyond that of mere mortals. You shouldn't waste your time here. Go forth and save Gotham.

As I said, it is a still from the vid. The magnificently named vid.

Here we see the whole shameful passage.

Ah well. He's still better than any midfielder North has. You can disagree if you wish. I feel most will not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dislike Essendon as much as the next bloke but I'm not really sure that was a case of short stepping into a contest :confused: Probably could have gone harder but he kept his feet and was able to influence the contest.

I dislike Essendon as much as the next bloke but I'm not really sure that was a case of short stepping into a contest :confused: Probably could have gone harder but he kept his feet and was able to influence the contest.
Shhh. Don't ruin the illusion. You'll upset him. He has so little in life.

Ah well. He's still better than any midfielder North has. You can disagree if you wish. I feel most will not.
He stands out more in a bottom 4 club. ;)

He gets more touches and DreamTeam points, but he's got nothing on Harvey or Cunnington for talent.

He's the master of the 15m sideways kick.

The prof is Swallow going straight over and giving him a serve. Swallow isn't yappy, but calls him on his squibbery.

I was also at the game and in the context of the play, it was very much the squib.

He gets more touches and DreamTeam points, but he's got nothing on Harvey or Cunnington for talent.

He's the master of the 15m sideways kick.
Cunnington lol

Anyway this thread isn't titled "Madd Adam's sad obsession". It's "Best Footy Photos Ever". So, enough. Reply, I know you will, but we're done.

Cunners.jpg

Love this one of Cunners.

Cunnington lol

Anyway this thread isn't titled "Madd Adam's sad obsession". It's "Best Footy Photos Ever". So, enough. Reply, I know you will, but we're done.

Not my fault that two of the iconic footy pics of recent times depict North blokes bashing Essendon types.

And yes, Cunnington has Shortsteps covered for everything except endurance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Best footy photos ever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back