Toast Best footy photos ever

Remove this Banner Ad

3880.jpg

From another code, but when you think what it must have taken for Sonny Bill to win that medal, and to give it away like that is so impressive. The look on that kid's face says it all.
I didn't catch the whole story, but was the kid a pitch invader? If so, his parents deserve a fine, not a medal.

Iconic SA footy photo of SA's first win at MCG vs Victoria in 30 years in 1963 and it took another 30 years to win there again.

SA football coach Fos Williams being chaired by a Victorian trainer (left) and SA 20th man Bob Day after the SA triumph over Victoria at the Melbourne Cricket Gound in June, 1963.

611015-fos-williams-1963.jpg

Last edited:
Well it's true. All it does is encourage people to send their kids over the fence.
I doubt it will start an epidemic, and it's those sort of moments that makes sport that indefinable thing of beauty anyway. Dream a little.

From another code, but when you think what it must have taken for Sonny Bill to win that medal, and to give it away like that is so impressive. The look on that kid's face says it all.

True altruism.
That medal might remain in his house for the rest of the time he is alive.
However, the satisfaction of making a huge impact on a fans life by giving him the medal, would be so much bigger than seeing the medal.
Memories are enough.

Mad respect for Sonny Bill Williams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it's true. All it does is encourage people to send their kids over the fence.
there appears to be stacks of people in front of him. And even if he did get over the fence, big whoop. Life is for living, not for playing by the rules every single minute of every single day!

Edit: Oh, now I see the fence. Hadn't noticed it given the captivating image of the humans. Again, big deal. That magnificent joy and wonder in the human face trumps the fence.

Unfortunately I don't think anybody ever got a still shot of this one

I did this screen shot of the video last year in a Chad Wingard thread on the Port board after he took his big mark against the saints. Said this Michael Mitchell mark is the standard for the highest I have seen.

60907_8136fc3241c33431e4aac15e8af66abd.png

I did this screen shot of the video last year in a Chad Wingard thread on the Port board after he took his big mark against the saints. Said this Michael Mitchell mark is the standard for the highest I have seen.

60907_8136fc3241c33431e4aac15e8af66abd.png

Love this one...

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Best footy photos ever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back