Toast Best footy photos ever

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure there is a soccer forum somewhere m8

I don't even follow the game my friend. I just posted the pic cause it was a great photo. The expression on his face is priceless.

Forgive me for I have sinned.

1971.jpg

Mal Brown of East Perth vs Polly Farmer of West Perth. Notice the crowds in those days.

What, you mean, no booing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing mark by Chris Tarrant in the wet. One of the best speckies I've ever seen. Huge leap, extra lift and serious hang time. The degree of difficulty was off the charts. He took a 25m-30m run up and had to reach out forwards to catch the wet ball with Demon defenders grabbing him, before he fell to ground face first, flipped 360' and landed on his back. Unbelievable that he held on to the footy.

054361-chris-tarrant.jpg

492376-chris-tarrant.jpg

wbMARKStaz2.jpg

130605_tarrant300.jpg

Tarrant_01.jpg

This poster is correct^^^

It was the 'real' mark of the year in 2011… It was better than Gary Moorcroft's mark.

Last edited:
Amazing mark by Chris Tarrant in the wet. One of the best speckies I've ever seen. Huge leap, extra lift and serious hang time. The degree of difficulty was off the charts. He took a 25m-30m run up and had to reach out forwards to catch the wet ball with Demon defenders grabbing him, before he fell to ground face first. Unbelievable that he held on to the footy.

054361-chris-tarrant.jpg

492376-chris-tarrant.jpg

wbMARKStaz2.jpg

130605_tarrant300.jpg

Tarrant_01.jpg

And all that with his eyes closed.

7740203.jpg

A funny incident, except the caption writer got the sequence wrong.

Jason Dunstall outpointed Billy Duckworth and took a mark 10m from goal, falling over backwards. Duckworth didn't try to pull up. He just ran over the top of Dunstall and deliberately stepped on him. Dermie came in to protect his teammate and remonstrate with Duckworth.

As they tangled, he planted a kiss on Billy's lips. Duckworth went WTF, half-laughing, smirking. The over-officious umpire blew his whistle and penalised Brereton, denying the Hawks of a certain goal and keeping the scores close as the siren sounded for 3/4 time.

Brereton lost his shit. He got in the ump's face like a baseball manager and called him a white maggot. (Ian Clayton was the Ray Chamberlain of his day.) Realising he'd cost the side a goal, Brereton screamed and swore in frustration and threw punches at an imaginary opponent as the crowd laughed at him.

On his way to Hawthorn's 3/4 time huddle, he ran straight through the Essendon's huddle in show of strength, defiance and stupidity. Luckily, he caught most of them by surprise and shoved his way through to the other side. But he nearly didn't make it out unscathed. Sheedy said to his players: "Don't worry about him.. He's just a mad Irishman…"

Last edited:
Unlike this one.

View attachment 118289

Spewing no one got photo's of the Dale Kickett hail makers near the end of the game.
Only target I recall Dodd ever hitting, Boom Tish. (Assume this joke has been done, but have not intention of checking the next 27 pages before posting this gold)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Best footy photos ever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back