Best Under 18 Players In Wrfl And Bfl

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
NUTZNBOLTS said:
My last 2 coaches were John(CARROTS)Allen & Ray(TWO DOGS)Littlepage.
I played Full Forward & was the leading goalkicker 2 years running.
never played in a premiership side, in fact my team failed to win a game in my last 2 seasons of football.
But we won all the fights which is he most important thing.

Get your hand off it neither player ever coached the Colts but some how those two would have played back then.And i know because I was playing in the seniors around that time...

the_footy_god said:
Very correct obe1 it does depend where you live but the area on the rdfl is mainly for the calder TAC, but area is 100% priority.

As for your question "Supa Coacha" which you posted earlier, Altona 18's do have a few good players.

Chris Crisarfi, great defensive player is captain of the side and is mainly a tagger, he usually gets the better of his opponents won't give a meter on a player all day, very hard at the ball and won't let anyone step in his paths. He will be wearing number 23.

Brett Shiels is a strong player who plays at both ends of the ground has good skill and is an in and under player, wears number 16.

Steven Kennedy is a midfielder on the Jets TAC list won't play many games with them at this stage and will most surely play on the weekend he is very quick and had abnormal talent. Tagging this player could make it a lot easier for port to run the ball into forward, will wear number 8.

Corey Lawson is another TAC player, wears number 5 and has great fitness, will run all day but doens't like the hard bump, he has good skill and is another to watch.

Richard Mulroy has come in Altona's top 3 the last 3 years he has played and is improving every year, doesn't have much skill but by god he is one of the gutsiest little players in the league, usually plays backline switching in the middle but has been playing up in the forward pocket kicking 2-3 goals this year. Quite quick as well so he is a must tag. wears number 4.

Finally Anthony Rubino, he is a running player and another to go hard at it, is having a great year to date and has been seen in the best in 5 of his 7 games this year. Number 6.

Altona in general are a hard tough side. They have eyes only for the ball and giving them a bit of Physical toughness will hurt them, easily fustrated side who can be put off a game at the blind of an eye.Cheers
hey footy god any other players to watch from altona u 18's

For your information I never played Senior football at the Colts.
The 2 coaches I mentioned coached me in the Under 17s.

I accept your apology in advance for being ill informed of the fact that Ray Littlepage and John Allen coached the Under 17s as well as playing senior football back then.

bloods05 said:
Get your hand off it neither player ever coached the Colts but some how those two would have played back then.And i know because I was playing in the seniors around that time...

I dont recall anyone calling Jase Perkins a superstar.
If he was a superstar he would be playing in the Western Jets Superstar line up that is sitting on the bottom of the ladder.
I do recall seeing people give the kid a rap for playing some very good football in the WRFL Under 18s competition for the Port Melbourne Colts.

Kegs44 said:
well if thats him playing well, then he aint the superstar people talk him up to be

I am an interested colts follower i watch them every week and Jase Perkins has been getting alot of attention now. Last week it was M Hammer from willy and the week before it was a few hoppers boys.
From reading one of the previous posts C Crisafi sounds like a good match up for Perkins because he sticks close to him and wont give him an inch. At first Perkins didnt cope to well with the close attention but he has adapted to it and should put in a big one.
But i think i the game will be won from the middle. The colts really struggled out of the guts last week with there number 1 ruckman not playing but this week they get shannon franklin back which is a big inclusion. But they have lost a good KPP (Nathan Davey) and good little half back flanker (Lewis Mildnehall) he is a quality back man with great disposal
the midfield battle should be a cracker with the likes of humphrys, snow franklin and hoar for the colts and for altona the likes of sheils, kennedy and lawson
I hope the boys get up 4 this one after the were appualing against willy

NUTZNBOLTS said:
If he was a superstar he would be playing in the Western Jets Superstar line up that is sitting on the bottom of the ladder.
I do recall seeing people give the kid a rap for playing some very good football in the WRFL Under 18s competition for the Port Melbourne Colts.
Spot on agree, the kid can play and wait til he hits senoirs and puts some weight on might just be the second coming of the great Adrain Newman(wears the same odd number 51).
Who is leading the goal kicking?

Jase will be a star of the future at the colts.
he is winning the goal kicking quite easy with a tally of 40 which is pretty impressive in 7 games. Which is a great effort by a young kid. I have watched jase from when he was a jnr in the under 10's he has always been the one of the best players in his age group every year. The future is very bright for this kid.

Cant believe how much he has grown in the last couple of years, didnt he have bad knees. Also didnt he play baseball for Australia fair effort, very nice kid.
Go Colts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NUTZNBOLTS said:

Well i didnt mean superstar, but people are saying hes been dominating at local level, and all i'm saying is that i dont think he did much at all against Willy, as I'd got the impression he been dominating every game this year.

IF YOU DIDN'T MEAN SUPERSTAR DONT SAY SUPERSTAR.
THE STATS SHOW HE HAD BEEN DOMINATING THE COMP UP UNTIL LAST WEEK.
EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO QUIET ONE EVERY NOW AND THEN.

IN FUTURE KEGSY IF YOU WRITE SOMETHING MAKE SURE YOU MEAN IT

Kegs44 said:
Well i didnt mean superstar, but people are saying hes been dominating at local level, and all i'm saying is that i dont think he did much at all against Willy, as I'd got the impression he been dominating every game this year.

NUTZNBOLTS said:
For your information I never played Senior football at the Colts.
The 2 coaches I mentioned coached me in the Under 17s.

I accept your apology in advance for being ill informed of the fact that Ray Littlepage and John Allen coached the Under 17s as well as playing senior football back then.

Fair enough i didn't realise you meant the Under 17's
My mistake..

NUTZNBOLTS said:
IF YOU DIDN'T MEAN SUPERSTAR DONT SAY SUPERSTAR.
THE STATS SHOW HE HAD BEEN DOMINATING THE COMP UP UNTIL LAST WEEK.
EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO QUIET ONE EVERY NOW AND THEN.

IN FUTURE KEGSY IF YOU WRITE SOMETHING MAKE SURE YOU MEAN IT

Come on, the fact that u took me to mean superstar overall is very surprising to me buddy, but whatever, and yes thats wat i said, he had been dominating and cant play well everyweek

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jace perkins is the most over rated player in the wrfl competition.....start counting how many goals he kicks from now on in the A's competition.....against good teams he wont kick goals...cheers

Just wanted to ask u blokes if any of you have seen Steven Paone play from the Western Magpie under 18 side as ive been hearing some good things about him lately .. if you have what do u think of him?

supa coacha said:
jace perkins is the most over rated player in the wrfl competition.....start counting how many goals he kicks from now on in the A's competition.....against good teams he wont kick goals...cheers

Mate you are kidding yourself.. you obviously are a :D:D:D:Der mate because you must not watch the same games as everyone else watches. Pull ya head you goose.

Shimozzle said:
Mate you are kidding yourself.. you obviously are a :D:D:D:Der mate because you must not watch the same games as everyone else watches. Pull ya head you goose.

Look in all fairness to Jace and his fans, we all know he is a great local footy player and can kick a bag, firstly can we change the subject off jace and focus more on the season.

secondly, I do argee in some terms with supa coacha, he does struggle against good sides and can't see him making an impact in a jets outfit, great player on days were he is let free and will kick goals but if he is held tight all game with upfold, and please don't correct me as I have watched the last few rounds he has participated in.
thanks

the_footy_god said:
Look in all fairness to Jace and his fans, we all know he is a great local footy player and can kick a bag, firstly can we change the subject off jace and focus more on the season.

secondly, I do argee in some terms with supa coacha, he does struggle against good sides and can't see him making an impact in a jets outfit, great player on days were he is let free and will kick goals but if he is held tight all game with upfold, and please don't correct me as I have watched the last few rounds he has participated in.
thanks
LOOK ALL THIS TALK ABOUT JASE IS JUST GONE TO FAR I HAVE SEEN THAT KID PLAY IN A SENIOR PRACCY GAME AND HE WENT WELL .
But to put all this crap saying he is a superstar is just not fair to the boy himself he is a first year u/18 at club level not even playing tac for the jets so until he gets there an dstarts dominating let the boy just go about his footy and have a bit of fun.
Also he doesn't have to kick goals to play well surely he can play other positions.

supa coacha said:
mate are u a fool!!!!!! i would like to see u kick a bag when your getting tagged by 2 blokes. for a first year 18s i think hes done better thatn most.

mate.....will let the rest of the season do the talking....he will only play good against st albans and albion.....the rest of the teams will keep him quiet....he is one of there better players....but there aint much real talent down there....and it will start to show now they are in the A's comp....watch them slide down the ladder....shannon franklin has improved out of sight...his there best player by far...but like i said there aint much to compare with

lets get off port colts tho....every one on this site must be from port...its making me sick....altona 18's beat port with 18 players all day and 17 players for 1 qtr...altona is the real deal this year....and they r on the improve...footy god im intrested to kno what u think...still with jayden post to slot into the team and a couple of others bak from injury....they out played willy for 3 qtrs..apart from 2 goals in the first 3 minutes to williamstown altona shuld have won...what do u think?

supa coacha said:
mate.....will let the rest of the season do the talking....he will only play good against st albans and albion.....the rest of the teams will keep him quiet....he is one of there better players....but there aint much real talent down there....and it will start to show now they are in the A's comp....watch them slide down the ladder....shannon franklin has improved out of sight...his there best player by far...but like i said there aint much to compare with
I thiught you were involved with the Colts i think you are talking sh it there, if you are we dont want your sh it comments and attitude down there.

As for the pressure on Perkins maybe is true like RONALD said give the kid a spell, let him play and enjoy if kills the sh it sides so be it and time will tell, and thats right you dont have to kick goals to star.

supa coacha said:
hey footy god any other players to watch from altona u 18's
Who would have thought you werent from Colts dill. Lots of Colts people on here and its great, when you asked Footy God for his summary on players from Altona did you get a mention or is why you asked for more info on players??? bad luck Chump head up try again!

supa coacha said:
lets get off port colts tho....every one on this site must be from port...its making me sick....altona 18's beat port with 18 players all day and 17 players for 1 qtr...altona is the real deal this year....and they r on the improve...footy god im intrested to kno what u think...still with jayden post to slot into the team and a couple of others bak from injury....they out played willy for 3 qtrs..apart from 2 goals in the first 3 minutes to williamstown altona shuld have won...what do u think?
Altona are an alright side, but not the real deal, they played a very undermanned colts on the weekend and the colts are definitely struggling without murphy. When the colts get back to full strength and their many class players return i think the result will be different

RONALD28/5/77 said:
LOOK ALL THIS TALK ABOUT JASE IS JUST GONE TO FAR I HAVE SEEN THAT KID PLAY IN A SENIOR PRACCY GAME AND HE WENT WELL .
But to put all this crap saying he is a superstar is just not fair to the boy himself he is a first year u/18 at club level not even playing tac for the jets so until he gets there an dstarts dominating let the boy just go about his footy and have a bit of fun.
Also he doesn't have to kick goals to play well surely he can play other positions.

Second those sentimates Ronnie, The best thing the colts boys can do is get off this website and regain their focus. Concentrate on what got them into divy one in the first place. Leaving the spruiking to us older blokes, cos thats all we have left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back