Mega Thread BH Project 2015 VI - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMO I genuinely believe we have a doozy lined up just based on cap space alone plus clearing off Astbury. This would give us around 1.3M-1.5M approx to spend. Yarran 450k gives us 850k- 1.05M on Doozy. Who this Doozy is , is the million dollar question
So get the it's happening.gif out

Not so sure on that not that I would know. We easily could have a doozy next year or the year after.

I am not as impatient as some not that I am implying you are either naturally.

We easily can front load a number of guns and chase big targets in 2016 and 2017.

I am not a nervous Nelly like some posters seem to be.

Last edited:
Funny , all these blokes desperate for rumors getting peed off with rumors
You nailed it.
Btw much rather read the rumors and half rumors and goss than the mind numbing, theoretical 4 way trades some blokes devise off their own bat!!
And if one more campaigner says Yarran isn't worth a 1st round pick...Which they will

IMO I genuinely believe we have a doozy lined up just based on cap space alone plus clearing off Astbury. This would give us around 1.3M-1.5M approx to spend. Yarran 450k gives us 850k- 1.05M on Doozy. Who this Doozy is , is the million dollar question
So get the it's happening.gif out

There aren't too many out there who'd command $800k plus. Even if it was Parker, he'd get about $700k I'd think. He's probably only on $400k at Sydney.

The sooner people realize how much rubbish flies around within the actual industry the better off we'd all be.
I'm sure I'm not alone in fact I'm sure I'm in the majority in that through years and years of work,business,sport,etc etc I know a lot of bloody people!
Quite a few directly in footy players,recruiters,physios,trainers,coaches all sorts of shit, and then think about how many you know indirectly?? Through friends etc etc.
Already there is your classic Chinese whispers scenario where shit gets twisted.
But I swear I have had honest conversations in the past with people who are close to things and they've been so far off the mark you'd swear they were talking shit to you.
Maybe they were!
But basically you just have to take it all with a grain of salt and enjoy the discussion.
It's all cool.

Fyfe coming to Tigers.
Lock it in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There aren't too many out there who'd command $800k plus. Even if it was Parker, he'd get about $700k I'd think. He's probably only on $400k at Sydney.
Agree , but we have the cap to do damage and may have some change left
I'm still not ruling one bloke out and I won't mention him bc I could be way out
I'm with Leemo though the club has a doozy. I'm going by cap space not hearsay

RodneyDangerfieldLil!!ost: 41334177 said:
The sooner people realize how much rubbish flies around within the actual industry the better off we'd all be.
I'm sure I'm not alone in fact I'm sure I'm in the majority in that through years and years of work,business,sport,etc etc I know a lot of bloody people!
Quite a few directly in footy players,recruiters,physios,trainers,coaches all sorts of shit, and then think about how many you know indirectly?? Through friends etc etc.
Already there is your classic Chinese whispers scenario where shit gets twisted.
But I swear I have had honest conversations in the past with people who are close to things and they've been so far off the mark you'd swear they were talking shit to you.
Maybe they were!
But basically you just have to take it all with a grain of salt and enjoy the discussion.
It's all cool.

Fyfe coming to Tigers.
Lock it in.

Ha ha, that deserves a lol:thumbsu:

Last edited:
Maybe they were!
It's all cool.

Fyfe coming to Tigers.
Lock it in.
I heard from an inside source of an inside source at the club that we will be getting Nic Naitanui as he is surplus to requirements at West Coast, we will give two first round picks and Reece Conca in return. We've run out of steak knives though, maybe some butter knives. Everyone should believe me because ive put it on a public forum.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Maybe they were!
It's all cool.

Fyfe coming to Tigers.
Lock it in.

Excellent

I won't be sharing anything on this forum anymore. A few people spoilt it for everyone. The information that's come out today vindicates that we were in the running with Chocco telling Terry Wallace that he's excited to work with Bennell next year. If Chocco thinks it's a given, why wouldn't I think that? Chocco knows more than me. But that's what I was attacked for.

I'm very sorry to those who were respectful. But I don't have the time to reply to 40 PMs.
Who ever are the one's that the undertaker is referring to. Let it be know that I think your all **** wits!!

Hahahaha oh geez.
My golfing mate who was with me when the bloke told us Essendon are a huge chance for Bennell has just rang me creaming himself.
He's an Essendon fan and when the guy was telling us he was pumped.
I just laughed it off and said youdesperate campaigners.
Hahahaha and now he's giving it the old Essendon arrogance thing.
This is just grouse.
Don't know whether to laugh or cry.
I actually had a doozy and didn't believe it!!!
I just hope everything else the bloke reckoned about Bennell is true if he ends up at Essendon.
Would be the cherry on top.
Or......
Oh **** I can't even bare to think about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back