Mega Thread BH Project 2015 VI - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be sharing anything on this forum anymore. A few people spoilt it for everyone. The information that's come out today vindicates that we were in the running with Chocco telling Terry Wallace that he's excited to work with Bennell next year. If Chocco thinks it's a given, why wouldn't I think that? Chocco knows more than me. But that's what I was attacked for.

I'm very sorry to those who were respectful. But I don't have the time to reply to 40 PMs.
I hope you can ignore the vocal minority as most of us took the information on face value
Understandable that so many people PMing you for more information can get irritating, but hopefully you can just not reply to those and still contribute

Certainly a few sensitive people on here..... If you don't like what someone is saying, show them the respect and say nothing.
Some of us enjoy the read so don't heck it up for the rest of us.
Let us decide what is sh!t talk. ...

Rant over. ...... carry on.

Woosha on trade radio

Interested in Bennell
whale oil beef hooked.
Had a conversation on Saturday with a bloke I play golf with that works in footy.
He actually told me Tigers wouldn't be going anywhere near Bennell and this was Saturday morning?
Im saying "but they're saying they are blah blah"
Nup. Won't touch him he's too much trouble.
He goes.
Then he said dont be surprised if Essendon end up seriously in the mix because they'll nearly be the only ones left.Imagine that ! He says.
We all just laughed.
I'm serious he says.
I thought he was talking shit!

Thanks alot **** suckers.

Gotta love the losers who spoil it for the rest of us.
Not sure why people need to respond with so much negative comments. If you dont agree with someones information how hard it is it to read it, forget it and move on.

latest

What if we throw a 2nd r

To tidy things up the latest story is his manager advised him not to attend the medical as we hadn't put a contract before him. That is considered just plain weird because it always the other way round. Medical first then contract. Long story short Richmond pulled out. Hmmm

Either way who cares if a contract is not seen.

Bennell can do what he likes including a medical before telling RFC to **** off!. Any contract bottleneck is just semantics and total bull in the scheme of things

Surely you have enough confidence in your information to back yourself in rather than get a bit emotional and disappear when people call you names. People are going to call you out when you information is contradictory to what is happening in the news. Sorry mate but you posted that HB was having breakfast at a player's house AS the news broke that we'd pulled out. Just have to accept it and ignore it. You can't just post whatever you like and then not be expected to back it up.

Ok. So I may regret posting this as its so ambiguous it might get people angry. But I have picked up some info from a mate of my dads who is connected within the club. I'm not sure who his sources are from the club, but he has had good mail before- he told me we were recruiting Maric way before it was announced and before it was on bigfooty, he also told me we were going to recruit Cousins the night before it happened.
He said that we "have agreed to terms with a big fish". Didn't give me a name though. Just passing it on.
And no he does not read big footy and he didn't get the rumour off SEN, I asked him right away.
Sounds like this is gathering whispers, I wish we had a name.
bgowb.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely you have enough confidence in your information to back yourself in rather than get a bit emotional and disappear when people call you names. People are going to call you out when you information is contradictory to what is happening in the news. Sorry mate but you posted that HB was having breakfast at a player's house AS the news broke that we'd pulled out. Just have to accept it and ignore it. You can't just post whatever you like and then not be expected to back it up.
Or you could not get offended when something said on a public forum doesn't happen...

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

I dont understand people who come on here and have a go at people like Tiger71 and TheUndertaker....

Unfortunately it comes with the turf doesn't it?

I think most reasonable people would understand that situations can change by the hour and any information shared may have been on the money at the time.

Or you could not get offended when something said on a public forum doesn't happen...

P.S. that didn't say "offended"

Not offended at all. Just don't appreciate being fed bullshit. And if you aren't keen on backing it up and instead run away and put every poster who questions you on ignore, you're feeding us bullshit.

What's really unbelievable is that the club is playing a game of ******* poker. They haven't ruled out Harley, it's not done yet. Wait till trade week. They're playing a game of chess and in my opinion (this part is my opinion) they're going to **** this up big time. They want to get him for dirt cheap because apparently they're trying to collect all their eggs in one basket, they're being ambitious. Will it pay off? I reckon hell no.
If we are still open to the possibility of Harley coming, I agree we might possibly be playing chicken with his manager. We did it with Dusty and won.

Get Yarran and Doozy over the line and re-present the package. "Hey Harls, wanna play with Yaz and Doozy at a strong club that will look after you, or get more money to play with a basketcase like Essendon or a bunch of geriatrics like Freo?"

I won't be sharing anything on this forum anymore. A few people spoilt it for everyone. The information that's come out today vindicates that we were in the running with Chocco telling Terry Wallace that he's excited to work with Bennell next year. If Chocco thinks it's a given, why wouldn't I think that? Chocco knows more than me. But that's what I was attacked for.

I'm very sorry to those who were respectful. But I don't have the time to reply to 40 PMs.
Sorry to hear, mate. Hope you reconsider and put the knockers on ignore.

Just putting it on record that if I ever am given some info and come here to share it, but then it doesn't happen, well.... I don't give a ****!
:p

Not offended at all. Just don't appreciate being fed bullshit. And if you aren't keen on backing it up and instead run away and put every poster who questions you on ignore, you're feeding us bullshit.
Mate if you seriously think coming onto an anonymous forum you are going to get accurate information, you will be disappointed - the only accurate information you can believe is from the RFC. Why do the Police ask for your name and address when they question you? to check out that you are telling the Truth. We don't post names and addresses on here so I would not be getting upset about when someone gets it wrong. unless of course you run off and tell the kids and your mates about the big scoop and you end up with egg on your face. :$

Just putting it on record that if I ever am given some info and come here to share it, but then it doesn't happen, well.... I don't give a ****!
:p

Who is your source? ;)

As much as users have the right to make statements others have the right to question them .
Yes you are right but most of the time if the statement is real you don't get praise but when it's false you get abused there is a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back