Mega Thread BH Project 2015 VI - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So now Zac Smith has nominated Geelong, how on earth are they going to get all these trades done?
Adelaide will match Geelong's offer for Danger so they need to trade for him
Henderson isn't a free agent so that needs a trade
Smith isn't a free agent so they need to trade for him too
Selwood is the only one they can get for nothing, assuming they pay him enough that West Coast don't match. West Coast have suggested they will match, but could be a bad move if there's nothing left to trade.

They don't have enough picks for all these trades, so who else are they going to lose from their list?

So now Zac Smith has nominated Geelong, how on earth are they going to get all these trades done?
Selwood is the only one they can get for nothing, assuming they pay him enough that West Coast don't match

They don't have enough picks for all these trades, so who else are they going to lose from their list?

I wouldn't mind offering pick 12 and 31 for Yarran and Henderson.

Hendo play CHF with Rance at FB and Chaplin as depth in the magoos...sorry Chappy your soft as butter in finals.

Yarran roaming our forward line.

Both A grade talents IMO.

Selwood is the only one they can get for nothing, assuming they pay him enough that West Coast don't match

Future picks could be the key, however the only way I can see it getting done is if they can get Dangerfield as a F/A.

2d1652e9b66e8d6dace9dc787361ee05.jpg

Yes, if you barrack for Carlton your a shit bloke.
you're

Hendo play CHF with Rance at FB and Chaplin as depth in the magoos...sorry Chappy your soft as butter in finals.

Yarran roaming our forward line.

Don't see us needing Henderson, we need more midfield support not KPP

Future picks could be the key, however the only way I can see it getting done is if they can get Dangerfield as a F/A.
The Dangerfield one is the least likely for them to get as a F/A unless they do some draft tampering. Can only trade one early future pick too which doesn't help them much.

Geelong will do this

Get Dangerfield via FA
Get Selwood via FA
Get Zac Smith + Gold Coasts second for their first and that forward of theirs
Trade Gold Coasts second for Henderson
Trade Adelaide their second pick for Yolman-Ellis (good faith trade for Dangerfield).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you're

Don't see us needing Henderson, we need more midfield support not KPP

The Dangerfield one is the least likely for them to get as a F/A unless they do some draft tampering. Can only trade one early future pick too which doesn't help them much.

Kidding yourselves...Henderson is a gun back man and also decent forward.

Obviously missed Jarrod Waite tearing us apart a few weeks ago....Rance can't play on everyone. Henderson is big enough to go to Petrie and Rance could have taken Waite.

Obviously missed Jarrod Waite tearing us apart a few weeks ago....Rance can't play on everyone. Henderson is big enough to go to Petrie and Rance could have taken Waite.

Agreed. I suggested the same trade a few weeks ago. Would be happy with it.

Again, no.

Henderson and Yarran are not worth what you think is appropriate.

Not sure if this has been already posted:

On Twitter
@AFLTrade: Collingwood and GWS trade talks for Treloar have stalled.. Carlton now offering a contract with more money and security of years. #AFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back