Media BI Productions Presents: S37 List Assessment & Posting Stats + S34-36 catch-up

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m a woman. I can multi task little man.

You concentrate on your little graphs mate.

Can’t wait for the next instalment on Monday.. bet you spend your whole RL weekend on it.

Remember - more PINK 😘😘

Whoops! There goes another post. Shit!!

Add it to the ****ing count 😂😂😂😂

Season 37 - Las Vegas Bears
big icky productions logo small.png
lvb totals.png

The Bears were one of the strongest teams in the league when it came to participation, attracting 20 or more posters on five occasions and never dipping below sixteen. Their captain tony was one of the few in the SFA to not finish in the top 5 posters of their club, although he hardly had a quiet season. That list was Millky95 (55.5), Cap (43.8), Tandy (37.8), MWPP (36.7) and Dingster (32.1), while Chipmunk tried and failed to post 32 posts every week since he may have forgotten he only posted 30 times in Round 1. As well as tony, they had another five posters averaging at least 10 posts per week and 22 overall participants for the season.

lvb totals.png

Las Vegas clearly has a very settled list and they only made one signing in the off-season, bringing Chipmunk back into the fold for a net gain of 31.9 posts per week.

lvb.png

The Bears are the only club so far to have their bottom 11-30 posters contribute more than their best, which is some great list distribution. Their top seven posters all share the load fairly evenly.

1717121555701.png

There was a bit of a drop-off in terms of volume for the Bears, but they do seem to have found something of a 'sweet spot' when it comes to activity across the last few seasons.

1717121656915.png

And they've definitely hit a sweet spot when it comes to participants, making a massive leap up in Season 35 and maintaining that level through to Season 37.

1717121751059.png

They didn't quite 'maintain the rage' when it came to active posters, but nearly 14 posters a week with 5 or more posts is still a very healthy mark.

View attachment 2005938
View attachment 2005940

The Bears were one of the strongest teams in the league when it came to participation, attracting 20 or more posters on five occasions and never dipping below sixteen. Their captain tony was one of the few to not finish in the top 5 posters of the club, although he hardly had a quiet season. That list was Millky95 (55.5), Cap (43.8), Tandy (37.8), MWPP (36.7) and Dingster (32.1), while Chipmunk tried and failed to post 32 posts every week since he may have forgotten he only posted 30 times in Round 1. As well as tony, they had another five posters averaging at least 10 posts per week and 22 overall participants for the season.

View attachment 2005953

Las Vegas clearly has a very settled list and they only made one signing in the off-season, bringing Chipmunk back into the fold for a net gain of 31.9 posts per week.

View attachment 2005957

The Bears are the only club so far to have their bottom 11-30 posters contribute more than their best, which is some great list distribution. Their top seven posters all share the load fairly evenly.

View attachment 2005965

There was a bit of a drop-off in terms of volume for the Bears, but they do seem to have found something of a 'sweet spot' when it comes to activity across the last few seasons.

View attachment 2005969

And they've definitely hit a sweet spot when it comes to participants, making a massive leap up in Season 35 and maintaining that level through to Season 37.

View attachment 2005970

They didn't quite 'maintain the rage' when it came to active posters, but nearly 14 posters a week with 5 or more posts is still a very healthy mark.
Possibly the most balanced list in the league right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m a woman. I can multi task little man.

You concentrate on your little graphs mate.

Can’t wait for the next instalment on Monday.. bet you spend your whole RL weekend on it.

Remember - more PINK 😘😘

Whoops! There goes another post. Shit!!

Add it to the ****ing count 😂😂😂😂
It's so nice that you're okay with yourself as a person. It must be hard to do.

It's so nice that you're okay with yourself as a person. It must be hard to do.

Blocking Wonder Woman GIF

Deflecting more shit comments 👍🏻

Imagine being proud of being a very shit version of the Bombers. A bunch of middle age people getting worked up by young people on the internet.
I didn't realise the dragons were all young people

explains a few things

I hardly think it’s a manipulated truth that the Old Boys sign highly active players from other clubs at a rate that far exceeds any other club in the competition. Everyone already knew that, I just put it into a table.
and those highly active players wanted to come to Spotswood of their free will

that says more about the club they left than OOB

Remove this Banner Ad

Media BI Productions Presents: S37 List Assessment & Posting Stats + S34-36 catch-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back