Biased/incompetent media coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried to complete a Hagdorn article on Bennell. My head is hurting and I think I need a lie down...
IF you can read a Hagdorn article without losing brain cells, THEN you had none to begin with

True. IF there was a worse article than Sliding Doors THEN we will be very surprised.

IF any of the entries describe actual Sliding Doors situations...
THEN rest assured it was purely accidental.

I just tried to complete a Hagdorn article on Bennell. My head is hurting and I think I need a lie down...

Barrett's writing (just the writing not the content) is not as bad as Hagdorn's - nobody can quite rival Hagdorn as the king of bad footy writing. However, Sliding Doors takes the cake as the worst weekly footy article.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the dick infection said this time?
Richardson said he was happy with the umpiring this week on the back of the week before we got 20 so we are happy.

Putting a number on it as if it's a good thing etc

Seems like the type who would want his player to get his head taking off for a shot on goal

For the love of god!!! Jarod Schofield are they bloody serious surely these so called footy experts are taking the piss.
Win our first 2 games nothing even remotely mentioned about the eagles nothing not a word.
Now they want us to bring Jarod back to play in the ruck

Richardson said he was happy with the umpiring this week on the back of the week before we got 20 so we are happy.

Putting a number on it as if it's a good thing etc

Seems like the type who would want his player to get his head taking off for a shot on goal
He isnt the sharpest tool in the top paddock is he

Paul Haselby on 6PR just asked Simpson about Will Maginness and how close he might be to selection after kicking 4 goals for EP on the weekend

Simmo pissed himself and told hase he's just done a Minson/Beveridge

It was a shame because part of the question was about Venables which Simpson didn't end up answering because he was too busy laughing and forgot about it

Paul Haselby on 6PR just asked Simpson about Will Maginness and how close he might be to selection after kicking 4 goals for EP on the weekend

Simmo pissed himself and told hase he's just done a Minson/Beveridge

It was a shame because part of the question was about Venables which Simpson didn't end up answering because he was too busy laughing and forgot about it
Especially with Haslebys drawl it would be hlarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back