BIG Q on the move?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nahas would be handy. Hams and Nahas could prove damaging. Would allow Lecras and Strijk to push into the midfield more.

Rance? Do we need him? Only concern is he can't kick.

Nahas would be handy. Hams and Nahas could prove damaging. Would allow Lecras and Strijk to push into the midfield more.

Rance? Do we need him? Only concern is he can't kick.
probably be a draft pick. whilst lynch isnt a superstar, he is a good player who does compete. in a good side, he would be a nice compliment, just like he was for us few years ago.

What will we get for him pick wise? Ideally we would put together a deal to upgrade our second rounder to a decent first rounder. Two picks in the top 10, another at the end of the first round and one in the second round should be our goal.

Might take more than Lynch to get that done though.

What will we get for him pick wise? Ideally we would put together a deal to upgrade our second rounder to a decent first rounder. Two picks in the top 10, another at the end of the first round and one in the second round should be our goal.

Might take more than Lynch to get that done though.

You have got to be kidding?

Lunch + our 2nd rounder for the tigers 1st? Dockers of old wouldnt have even done that.

So many people over rating our players. He really would be a late 2nd/3rd round draft pick at best

Was suggesting that as our overall objective from the trading period, not just from any Lynch trade.

Having said that, given the adulterated draft, and if there really is interest from more than one club, he could be worth more than a third rounder, particularly if we do a pick swap. Depends which clubs are interested.

Would struggle to see us targetting a player when we want to make room on our list. It would have to be someone like a Garlett (who isn't available) to be worth it.

Lynch and our 3rd rounder for Richmond's 2nd Rounder?

Something like Lynch and 44 for 29

If we have a PP - we'd have picks 4, 26, 28, 30

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with trading Lynch is that if Cox or NicNat go down we have to use Sullivan, who some suggest should be delisted.

We are certainly short on ruck stocks.

If we do lose Lynch or Sullivan I think we should draft a mature age ruckman as cover, probably via the rookie list.

I would be willing to trade Lynch at the right price but a late 3rd rounder or 4th rounder wouldn't be worth it.

If we do a three way deal to get a player, i.e. Sherman, Leroy Jetta etc then it would be worth it, but if only for some crappy pick, I would rather keep him as cover.

A pick upgrade into the 2nd round might also be worth it.

He is one of a handful of players on our list who have played 100+ games.

The problem with trading Lynch is that if Cox or NicNat go down we have to use Sullivan, who some suggest should be delisted.

We are certainly short on ruck stocks.

If we do lose Lynch or Sullivan I think we should draft a mature age ruckman as cover, probably via the rookie list.

I think it was you that had mentioned this before - the drafting of a mature ruckman.

I completely agree - we need someone who can step in straight away and start playing - Sullivan isn't ready and their is no point risking a thoroughbred like Kennedy as Hawthorn have found out.

Rookie list a 25/26 mature ruckman - Hell i'd even be happy with a 29 year old Michael Rix.

Again - this would be only if lf we lost Lynch and it's a stop gap measure until Sullivan matures.

If Lynch is out of Contract - which he may or may not be , West Coast can lose him in the PSD and then we can pick him up for nothing .... would be a steal for us ;);)

GC rumours might be correct and West Coast will get AFL compensation but a dont think Farmer Lynch would be suited out of WA !

How about Lynch & pick 4 for pick 3?? Him going to GC is probably our best outcome. Surely Woosha & his good mate Bluey McKenna can work something out

Eagles must never let Lynch go.

The comment about Lynch being a marking target suffering form bad midfield disposal is so spot on.

I cannot believe that Eagles WOULD LET HIM GO.

What the hell is going on.

Worsfold should never have dropped him the first game.
It robbed him of securing the playing record.

Maybe that has upset him.

Lynch and our pick 26 for calton pick 18 or what ever they get and there 4th. Or lynch and pick 26 and pick 28 for richmonds pick 8 or what ever they get and 5th and 6th round. Or lynch and our pick 4 for gc pick 2. (but gold coast may get him for nothing)Having mutiple clubs interested will raise his stakes.

i think talk of 3rd or 4th pick for him is rediculous. thats pick 50-60. there isnt much left there im afraid and finding a player is usually shear luck. all depends on need. if a team needs a solid player who contributes, then yes he is worth a 2nd rounder at least. if a team doesnt need a player, then he aint worth anything really.

he is not much worse than mark williams or Brock McLean. some could argue he is better than both and they could have a case. lynch isnt a star but he is definately a solid player.

Remove this Banner Ad

BIG Q on the move?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back