BIG Q on the move?

Remove this Banner Ad

Max Bailey- 23yrs, 206cm, 107kgs, 6 games, Drafted from West perth.
Bio- The young ruckman will likely miss the entire 2010 season after undergoing his third knee reconstruction in four years. His career looked over when he damaged his ‘good’ left knee against Essendon in the final round, but he remains upbeat about adding to his tally of six AFL games. Showed he can compete at the level in an impressive comeback match against Richmond the previous week – his first AFL game in three years – when he had nine disposals, 23 hit-outs and six tackles.

Why pay another bloke to more than likely sit out a season d/t injuries, we already have plenty doing that on our list..:confused:

Apparently Jon Griffin wants to head home, whilst not being a top line ruck man he could probably be of some service to you as a back up ruck man. You would be able to get him for cheap as well you would think.

"It is understood West Coast's Quinten Lynch turned his back on an offer of $300,000 at West Coast, confident of his chances elsewhere.

A former teammate of Judd and still a close friend, Lynch could be headed for Carlton.

The Blues need a power forward and are also believed to be interested in another Eagle, Ben McKinley."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/afl-clubs-ru...ra/story-e6frf9jf-1225910101709#ixzz0xmZuyjSI

"It is understood West Coast's Quinten Lynch turned his back on an offer of $300,000 at West Coast, confident of his chances elsewhere.

A former teammate of Judd and still a close friend, Lynch could be headed for Carlton.

The Blues need a power forward and are also believed to be interested in another Eagle, Ben McKinley."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/afl-clubs-ru...ra/story-e6frf9jf-1225910101709#ixzz0xmZuyjSI

Why would they want McKinley then?

He's just a shade over 6ft, sure he marks well for his size - but he's not a powerforward - more a slightly bigger, less talented version of LeCras

I hope we do move him on, his time is up at the eagles.
I'd rather have Hansen at FF playing a lead up role, with Kennedy roaming at CHF, than what we have now.

Probably be lucky to get pick 40+ for him.

Surely not Ashley Hanson, one of the few maligned players you are talking about? I don't think he has done well enough to keep his spot in the team.....

If Lynch has been offered $300K, the whole football department should be sacked

He also denied reports Lynch, who told _The West Australian _earlier this month that he was keen to sign a new deal with the Eagles, already had been offered a contract for next season. The 27-year-old, who booted 65 goals in the 2006 premiership season, has played 164 senior games, but his form struggle this year has seen him in and out of the side.

Seems the 300k was incorrect - also shows the q is out of contract

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McKinley is a good player and has a lot to offer, if we keep him I will be happy but if we trade him I am sure we will be adequately compensated. Same for Lynch, I think he could offer another club more than WCE.

A package of McKinley, Lynch and pick 28 would net a decent player or a decent pick.

While we are cleaning out the dead wood, lets cut Ash Hansen (though he does have a good work ethic his time is up).

Remove this Banner Ad

BIG Q on the move?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back