BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

I just turned to my missus and said ‘I’ve opened my death list account!’.

On the board!
What are her thoughts on the comp. Initially my wife thought I was a sicko but now she texts me when people die. Next year she’ll probably join up, nom me and then throw me out a window just to bag 50 odd points such is her competitiveness

What are her thoughts on the comp. Initially my wife thought I was a sicko but now she texts me when people die. Next year she’ll probably join up, nom me and then throw me out a window just to bag 50 odd points such is her competitiveness

Jokes on her.

You don't have a Wikipedia entry.

It's fair to say that I'm not too sad to read this news.

Would have been even happier if he was on my list (unfortunately he wasn't).

It's fair to say that I'm not too sad to read this news.

Would have been even happier if he was on my list (unfortunately he wasn't).

Still holding out hope my nominated pedo bites the dust (Jeff Corfe aka Joffa)

On a lighter note

Chas Newby 81 Bass guitarist for some band called the Beatles

Played 4 gigs and was asked to go to Germany and like Harry from Dire Straits declined as university was starting again

Became a maths teacher

Oh and Paul reluctantly took up bass guitar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be joining fellow rock spider scum George Pell and Jimmy Saville in hell if you believe in such a concept (I do myself)

Prince Andrew hopefully not too far away also.
Waiting for an ex Liberal PM to pay tribute.

Yep, exact same reaction.

Was disgusted, now quite interested. :D

MAN I really ****ed up this year didn't I lmao.
yes shame on you for not knowing who was going to die, unlike me who has the same power as the guy from the nickleback video cip

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back