BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

People falling like flies before end of financial year.

...and still 0 points for 'ol Raven.

2nd year playing, still waiting for my first hit 18 months later.

Next year I will pick 20 nonagenarians. Hold on Mel Brooks! 7 more months!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's funny the morbid curiosity people have with it.

I told my Mum about it this year and she lambasted me about entering it...and then proceeded to suggest a whole lot of names, including this year.
I told a few of my fellow residents in the retirement village where I live. They were not amused. If only one or two of them had a Wiki page...

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Score Update 26th May
Being on the leaderboard at all is an achievement considering who I picked for my list LOL

baby animals panda GIF by San Diego Zoo

This isn't the tag I hoped it was.
haha i thought the same was hoping for more points. Henry Kissinger who's on my list turns 100 tomorrow so he's got 24 hours or he's dead to me

haha i thought the same was hoping for more points. Henry Kissinger who's on my list turns 100 tomorrow so he's got 24 hours or he's dead to me
Elisabeth Waldo is 104 and she still hasn't died lol. Hope she lives until 110. I sure as hell ain't putting her on my list no more :p

Elisabeth Waldo is 104 and she still hasn't died lol. Hope she lives until 110. I sure as hell ain't putting her on my list no more :p
was a bad choice picking kissinger as he's still quite with it, should have a sub rule so i can bring in tina turner who i had on my extended list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back