BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

i don't think rolf thought anyone was too young

That's my mistake this year, i gambled too much on young celebrity accidental deaths like Bindi Irwin etc

I thought Rupert Murdoch was a safe bet as my safe old geezer choice , esp as he just went through the stress of another divorce, but he is like Lord Voldermort, going to live forever through unnatural means/evil sorcery etc ..

i read the lyrics to Tie Me Kangaroo Down for the first time..... boy oh boy...

This is one of my all time favourite scenes from Frasier, and even if Rolf was rock spider, life ruining and deviant scum, it doesn't take away my delight and amusement of this scene.

David Hyde-Pearce (along with Eddie the Dog) was the true star of the show, he has such a talent for pure physical comedy stylings, which was a perfect contrast to Kelsey Grammar's cranky and pompous know it all gasbag.

Elvis Costello is a cool dude too.

****ing thug has got to be charged with manslaughter at least.

"bbbut she had a knife"

She was 95, going slowly with a walking frame. An average 12-year-old could have held onto her wrist and taken the knife away before she realised what's happening.

******* thug has got to be charged with manslaughter at least.

"bbbut she had a knife"

She was 95, going slowly with a walking frame. An average 12-year-old could have held onto her wrist and taken the knife away before she realised what's happening.
Also under 50kgs and like 5 foot or under in height.
He's been suspended with pay atm. disgraceful

Hard to believe there are actually some people siding with the cops on that (a very small minority, mind you). A frail elderly woman using a walking frame wielding a steak knife does not warrant a tasering.
The reporting I heard was she was making ****en toast, hence the knife

The cop was charged earlier tonight with recklessly causing grievous bodily harm, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, and common assault. Expect the charges to be upgraded now.

The NSW police commissioner has to go as well. Thought she'd be an improvement on Mick Fuller but apparently cut from the same chickenshit cloth.

The cop was charged earlier tonight with recklessly causing grievous bodily harm, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, and common assault. Expect the charges to be upgraded now.

The NSW police commissioner has to go as well. Thought she'd be an improvement on Mick Fuller but apparently cut from the same chickenshit cloth.

I suspect we're on the way to some (more) Royal Commissions into policing. Between NSWPol tasering elderly women with walking frames, the investigation into the AFPs conduct re the Lehrmann trial, and VicPol's assault of protesters while they defend nazis, it's not been a great couple of months for the filth in Australia.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kenneth Anger, the experimental film maker of movies such as Scorpio Rising and Inauguration of the Pleasure Dome, has died at 96.

One of the first openly gay directors in the United States, he first came to prominence in 1947 with the first American gay narrative film Fireworks, which saw him charged with obscenity. A huge influence on David Lynch, Martin Scorsese and John Waters.

Ike and Tina, nothing about that worked except the music.
Too true.

Oddly enough, growing up in the USA I never got to see her perform there.

Second year in Sydney saw her perform during her Private Dancer Tour. Peak Tina if you will.
Never saw a performer with the same energy level throughout a show.

Iconic and will be sadly missed.

Too true.

Oddly enough, growing up in the USA I never got to see her perform there.

Second year in Sydney saw her perform during her Private Dancer Tour. Peak Tina if you will.
Never saw a performer with the same energy level throughout a show.

Iconic and will be sadly missed.
I remember watching Ike on one of the films Scorcese made on the blues and thinking that he might have been a bastard but he could play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back