BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Robert Hansenn 79 FBI spy
died of "natural causes".

hmmmm.

also

Hanssen frequently visited D.C. strip clubs and spent a great deal of time with a Washington stripper named Priscilla Sue Galey. She went with Hanssen on visits to Hong Kong and the FBI training facility in Quantico, Virginia.[74] Hanssen gave her money, jewels, and a used Mercedes-Benz but ended contact with her before his arrest when she began abusing drugs and doing sex work. Galey claims that although she offered to have sex with him, Hanssen declined, saying he was trying to convert her to Catholicism.[75]

wut?

Still a excellent speech.

Btw- has anyone checked on Hulk Hogans whereabouts ;)

In the camel clutch

Iron Sheik Win GIF

Still a excellent speech.

Btw- has anyone checked on Hulk Hogans whereabouts ;)

Loved the Hogan tweets, they kept going right up until the end (warning language). Tremendous loss. RIP.

Saw Kissinger trending alongside him and thought it might have been the end for him.

Never heard of this guy but he seemed like a piece of shit so good riddance.

Pat Robertson, a Baptist minister with a passion for politics who marshaled Christian conservatives into a powerful constituency that helped Republicans capture both houses of Congress in 1994, died on Thursday at his home in Virginia Beach, Va. He was 93.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ex Pie and Tiger Craig Stewart has entered the fray.

I had a dream last night that Dame Maggie Smith had died (😭) and I went to this group and noticed nobody had mentioned it yet so I rushed to get a screenshot and post it before anyone else did 🤣 lmao

I had a dream last night that Dame Maggie Smith had died (😭) and I went to this group and noticed nobody had mentioned it yet so I rushed to get a screenshot and post it before anyone else did 🤣 lmao

Well things do happen in 3's so you were properly right to be in-tuned.

I once had a dream where Donald Trump had snuffed it, and alas was so bitterly disappointed when I woke up and found out it didn't happen lol

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back