BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

haha i thought the same was hoping for more points. Henry Kissinger who's on my list turns 100 tomorrow so he's got 24 hours or he's dead to me

If Billy Joel says only the good die young then clearly Kissinger is up there with Satan.

Same, Jimmy Carter has been in hospice since February. What the hell's taking so long?
this contest brings out the nasty in people and i love it

Same, Jimmy Carter has been in hospice since February. What the hell's taking so long?

Yeah but don't forget they say Scooby Doo can doo-doo but Jimmy Carter is smarter.

Elisabeth Waldo is 104 and she still hasn't died lol. Hope she lives until 110. I sure as hell ain't putting her on my list no more :p
Because Death can't find her

Yeah but don't forget they say Scooby Doo can doo-doo but Jimmy Carter is smarter.
tumbleweed GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Samantha Weinstein, an actor who starred in the 2013 remake of "Carrie" and voiced roles in several cartoons, has died. She was 28. ovarian cancer

Samantha is of no relation to Harvey
Didn't know of her but farrrrk 28! Fk cancer.

Samantha Weinstein, an actor who starred in the 2013 remake of "Carrie" and voiced roles in several cartoons, has died. She was 28. ovarian cancer

Samantha is of no relation to Harvey

I remember she was one of the posse of Christine's mean girls in the 2013 Carrie remake. It's always sad to see somebody die so young.

She’s been in the departure lounge for a while, reckon heaps of people have had her on the death list over the years

First saw Tina in Perth in 1975 - Ike was around then. It seems like yesterday.

Watching a Tina concert from 1990 as I type.
A timeless rendition of the Nutbush ...

First saw Tina in Perth in 1975 - Ike was around then. It seems like yesterday.

Watching a Tina concert from 1990 as I type.
A timeless rendition of the Nutbush ...

I only found out this week that Nutbush was a town.

I learned the dance in a high school ballroom dancing class(!) - the child inside me always thought she was singing about pubic hair.

Jimmy Carter is still with us. He's been in hospice care for over three months.

He was born five months after my father in 1924. My father would have been 99 last month but died almost 19 years ago.

I can not imagine living another 29 years to reach that age. It ain't happenin'!

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m getting edgy for a death?

And then you see a notification for this thread, curiosity gets the better of one only to find out that there's no death announcement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back