Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - Like weekly show Monday night 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

this weeks show is now on itunes, spotify and podcast apps!

Current episode: S08 - Round 10 vs Brisbane Lions

Huge thanks to our guests for coming on!

You can now SEE us via the FB live or YouTube video of the show below. Go easy on us..

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Good, bad and ugly of the Western Bulldogs game
-Did we see effort?
-More injuries
-CB clips Caro
-Preview of Brisbane Lions

Otherwise you can view it below:

What on earth are you going to talk about?

The season is over.
plenty!

Review of the hawks game, the young brigade, a couple of other clubs may get a mention..

plenty!

Review of the hawks game, the young brigade, a couple of other clubs may get a mention..

Yeah, need to review the fix, sorry brilliant comeback.

Youngsters, plenty to talk about.

Other clubs ... sorry, who, what. Oh, yeah the VFL team. That makes sense.

Current episode: S05 Weekly show, end of season ft Michaels, Tiger71 & Captain Blood17

Huge thanks to captain blood 17 & Tiger71for coming on!

You can now SEE us via the FB live or YouTube video of the show below. Go easy on us..

Topics covered:
-Review of Hawks game
-A parting message regarding the impact of the stand rule on the game overall
-Bloodbath well directed by CB
-T71 Den
-Draft picks overview
-Listener questions
-What is next for us!

Plus heaps more

Check out the episode on the below links:

*episode does contain swearing*

If you listen to us on iTunes be sure to leave us a review to bump us up the rankings and Subscribe on YouTube!

You can also subscribe to us and follow us on social media at the below links:
YouTube
iTunes
Spotify
Facebook
Twitter
Spreaker

Great show guys & a heart felt congratulations, for putting some entertainment into what has been a trying season & people going through some pretty tough life circumstances.
NB. Loved CB17 rocking out the Oils tee shirt :)

Given I can’t go to concerts at the moment, you should see the 2 new band t shirts i just bought. Very happy with them. If i get one in time, i will wear it on the grand final pod cast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the work you put in throughout the year guys. You do a great job at talking about all the topics we want in an entertaining way and three of you compliment each other well.

Made lockdown a bit easier having an extra Richmond podcast to listen to.
A personal favourite part of the show this year was Tiger 71 saying Shai Bolton incorrectly every single week and clearly seeing you both wanting to correct him but giving up after about round 10. Maybe next year he’ll get it right. I’m saying this in good humour and love the excitement Tiger 71 brings to our board. Still remember confidently telling my mates way out we were getting Tom Lynch and them laughing thinking I was full of it, good times. Cheers guys

Thanks for the work you put in throughout the year guys. You do a great job at talking about all the topics we want in an entertaining way and three of you compliment each other well.

Made lockdown a bit easier having an extra Richmond podcast to listen to.
A personal favourite part of the show this year was Tiger 71 saying Shai Bolton incorrectly every single week and clearly seeing you both wanting to correct him but giving up after about round 10. Maybe next year he’ll get it right. I’m saying this in good humour and love the excitement Tiger 71 brings to our board. Still remember confidently telling my mates way out we were getting Tom Lynch and them laughing thinking I was full of it, good times. Cheers guys

extremely accurate summation there on giving up trying to correct him on Shai Bolton ha ha.

He just get's that amped up and excited about him his brain goes to mush.

Appreciate the love and support!

we will be doing another show soon!

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - Like weekly show Monday night 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back