Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - Like weekly show Monday night 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

this weeks show is now on itunes, spotify and podcast apps!

Current episode: S08 - Round 10 vs Brisbane Lions

Huge thanks to our guests for coming on!

You can now SEE us via the FB live or YouTube video of the show below. Go easy on us..

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Good, bad and ugly of the Western Bulldogs game
-Did we see effort?
-More injuries
-CB clips Caro
-Preview of Brisbane Lions

Otherwise you can view it below:

EJW is super solid and as for yourself Michaels - always inquisative and keeps everyone on the straight and narrow. I love Grockadoc - the big fella is my fav. Wears his heart on his sleeve and hates Geelong from the nest itself.

Tigs71 and CB the icing on the cake 👍

All legends in my extended famiglia.
Grocks mail is underrated I rekon. Has nailed a few things over the past few years

A timely reminder we will be live tonight around 8:30pm to discuss trade week in all its glory!

Live feed will be on YouTube and Facebook.

Link below, Hit subscribe and alerts on to get notified when we go live!

A timely reminder we will be live tonight around 8:30pm to discuss trade week in all its glory!

Live feed will be on YouTube and Facebook.

Link below, Hit subscribe and alerts on to get notified when we go live!

Woo hoo look forward to seeing you all

Last edited:
Reminder we are live tonight approx 8:30pm.

Cameron Hicks will be taking us through his round 1 mock draft plus we will take a closer look at the players projected going to Richmond.

If you want to tune in, head to our YouTube channel and subscribe (free to do) and you will get an alert once we go live, trying to hit 1,000 subscribers tonight so any help is huge!!

Also I am just giving fair warning, because I do see the comments in other threads, that any trolling in the live chat during the show will get you banned.

You don't have to agree with views or ideas, but you do need to show respect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to it. Really hard draft to pick how it is going to go. And what sort of player are we after, and when?
In some ways it adds an element of excitement without having that stand out 'Harley Reid' type at number 1.

I have chopped and changed so many times on my picks ha ha.

Reminder we are live tonight approx 8:30pm.

Cameron Hicks will be taking us through his round 1 mock draft plus we will take a closer look at the players projected going to Richmond.

If you want to tune in, head to our YouTube channel and subscribe (free to do) and you will get an alert once we go live, trying to hit 1,000 subscribers tonight so any help is huge!!

Also I am just giving fair warning, because I do see the comments in other threads, that any trolling in the live chat during the show will get you banned.

You don't have to agree with views or ideas, but you do need to show respect.
Hi buddy can you ask Cameron if there is interest in Zaydyn Lockwood KD Bendigo Pioneers his in our academy zone thanks mate. His been consistent for them this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - Like weekly show Monday night 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back