Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - Like weekly show Monday night 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

this weeks show is now on itunes, spotify and podcast apps!

Current episode: Live Round 1 Mock draft, 2024!

Huge thanks to our guests for coming on!

You can now SEE us via the FB live or YouTube video of the show below. Go easy on us..

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Mock draft of the first round!

Otherwise you can view it below:

Last edited:

For anyone who missed it, last nights show with the Round 1 Mock draft is up on itunes, spotify and all podcast apps if you wish to listen to it as audio only.

if you want to see our beautiful heads, you can watch last nights episode via the link below:

Here is @CameronHicks__ 1st round mock draft as per Monday nights show!

-he has projected Saints/ north to trade picks.
-Fremantles 1st pick accidentally missed which should be in at 17 after Ports pick.

Huge work put in here, enjoy!

1st round draft.PNG

Here is @CameronHicks__ 1st round mock draft as per Monday nights show!

-he has projected Saints/ north to trade picks.
-Fremantles 1st pick accidentally missed which should be in at 17 after Ports pick.

Huge work put in here, enjoy!

View attachment 2150005
8 off the list.
take the opportunity to draft 7 good players in 2024.
I reckon Cumbo & Coulthard (r) delisted today?
will have to elevate 1 or 2 rookie list players.
then either a free agent or PSDraft again.
then add 3, 4 to the rookie list.

strange that the delistings have taken so long to announce. Dow & Kmac have been Yze favourites, surely they stay on short contracts

8 off the list.
take the opportunity to draft 7 good players in 2024.
I reckon Cumbo & Coulthard (r) delisted today?
will have to elevate 1 or 2 rookie list players.
then either a free agent or PSDraft again.
then add 3, 4 to the rookie list.

strange that the delistings have taken so long to announce. Dow & Kmac have been Yze favourites, surely they stay on short contracts

I think there are 3 x list lodgement dates with the last one being end of November after the ND and PSD drafts, so we may not know for another month any further delistingings.

from what a few have heard, it will depend on who we draft essentially. KMac has a 1 year offer pending who we sign apparently.

For what it's worth i think it will just be Cumberland and Coulthard that get delisted.

I don't think we will take a free agent, unless they have more to offer than what we would get at pick 20-24.

I think there are 3 x list lodgement dates with the last one being end of November after the ND and PSD drafts, so we may not know for another month any further delistingings.

from what a few have heard, it will depend on who we draft essentially. KMac has a 1 year offer pending who we sign apparently.

For what it's worth i think it will just be Cumberland and Coulthard that get delisted.

I don't think we will take a free agent, unless they have more to offer than what we would get at pick 20-24.
A mature ruck like Naismith as a free agent vs a gerryn type. Naismith was border line on ability. Ryan is on the list and might bulk up or just use KPFs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - Like weekly show Monday night 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back