Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickett and Ahern were picks 4 and 7 respectively in last year's draft. They aren't going anywhere after one season where it's hard to break into the team as a young guy. Both will be very, very good players and will probably get a gig next year, if not the final round this year

Is Ahern Victorian? What is his worth to GWS? I would love to see the tigers get another steal like miles/lambert :)

I want to throw everything at danger, he is worth it not just as a gun player, but as the gun player that we have a screaming need for at tigerland. Then use whatever is left to pick up Aish/Yarran/Motlop.
If we get him, there won't be anything left..... for years.

If we hang on to our second pick I'd hope we can snag Dunkley.
Me too. Only going by reports on BF, he seems to be that inside replacement for Tuck that we have been missing. Would like to hang on to our second for this reason. going to repost in the draft thread so astute draft watchers can weigh in

Can people stop with the Astbury, Griffiths, McBean's being offered up for trade. Ridiculous concept. We need depth, not toss it out.

Can see this time next year, this board erupting because Batchelor is his 'off-again' season and we're needing another defender.

We arent looking to trade them for free. Depth wont be lost, just transferred to different areas by upgrading current players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trading Astbury, Griffiths or McBean for a midfielder makes **** all sense. Depth will be lost.
Like it or not, two names listed there are "gettable" for the right trade.

Word I received overnight about discussions at club/management level:

Suckling to Brisbane
Treloar to Magpies
Carlisle out of Essendon to either Carlton or Hawthorn
Dangerfields management already agreed to terms with Geelong meaning Kelly and Johnson will retire
Lake unlikely to be at Hawthorn... retire?
Petterd and Dea to retire
Motlop unknown
Yarran and Aish to Tiges

Curious about Aish to us? Mclure, Landersberg, Anderson et al have been tweeting all day that Aish is off to pies.

Curious about Aish to us? Mclure, Landersberg, Anderson et al have been tweeting all day that Aish is off to pies.

There are connections and ties at Richmond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back