Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing word from pretty good sources about a young Port Adelaide player pretty much being a done deal to the Tiges. Would think a late pick would get it done, possibly a PSD or rookie selection though.

Hearing word from pretty good sources about a young Port Adelaide player pretty much being a done deal to the Tiges. Would think a late pick would get it done, possibly a PSD or rookie selection though.
Yes but not worth mentioning :p

I knew Wingard wanted to come to us.

No offence taken to anyone doubting information or rumours... hell we all know that 80~90% of AFL rumours don't come to fruition for whatever reason. At the same time there are 100s of conversations going on currently between clubs, players, management, agents, parents families etc etc in terms of Free Agency, Trades, Recontracting, Retirements, Go Home factors etc. The fact of the matter is that whilst some do go through, many won't.

I'm happy to share what info comes to me, and some do know of my source(s). But at the same time I won't name who they are.

I'm confident we'll get 2 or 3 deals done this off season. They may not be the BIG FISH we're all hoping for, but let me tell you now... it's certainly not because the club is sitting back wondering. There's a heap of factors in play, whether it be club supported as a kid, outside AFL deals, joining a player you played with as a junior, the go home factor, weekly dinners with the president... whatever it is.
all good, i for one appreciate the stuff your giving us, as said above you been in good form of late so i take interest in your posts. guess the main question is "will we be happy with the results/deals we get done?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

baggers want picks for SOSOS, Jake Bradley and Bailey Rice

they obviously don't know they arent getting baily rice yet!

i believe he is picking the saints! that was the last i heard anyway. could have changed since then.

Like I said :p

He spent most of last year as their sub when he could get a game, next to nothing this year
Will be a Knights replacement

No wonder he wants out, no one steals the sub spot from Matt White :D

Given trades can't actually be done now nor even discussed seriously I call bullshit on Yarran being agreed to

Jay Shultz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back