Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Young.

giphy.gif

Given trades can't actually be done now nor even discussed seriously I call bullshit on Yarran being agreed to

"Hardwick said the situation of players moving clubs before the official trade period kicked in was becoming more commonplace.

"To be perfectly honest it probably happens anyway," Hardwick said.

"Some of the trades we're seeing at the moment are well and truly in place, and that's something that our game is starting to become accustomed to.

"It's probably not common knowledge, but I think the majority of trades are done leading up to the trade period and we sit around for two weeks twiddling our thumbs."
http://m.afl.com.au/news/2015-08-20/tigers-wont-deny-interest-in-yarran

Yep I agree. I love the Bean and really hope we don't give him up but despite everything on here Griff has more runs at AFL level and is developing slowly but the club is happy with him. He also has more versatility then McBean.
agree. sad to see him go but (and its a big but) had griff not been in and out of the team this year i think he would've surprised us with a decent year. has more runs than bean therefore we keep him.

We may be able to send Astbury and our second to brisbane for their second which will be close to a late first rounder which should be enough for Yarran as well.
The only problem is the academy selections are done before the trade week is done, so not sure we can bank on this. Unless this new system has changed this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given trades can't actually be done now nor even discussed seriously I call bullshit on Yarran being agreed to

Trades, deals for players etc cant be signed before the trade period but they can come to a heads of agreement. So they effectively are done.

Pretty sure academy bidding is done on draft night now

Yeah I seem to remember that its the points system that will make them hold onto these picks so they don't go into deficit.

Trades, deals for players etc cant be signed before the trade period but they can come to a heads of agreement. So they effectively are done.

Yeah I seem to remember that its the points system that will make them hold onto these picks so they don't go into deficit.
The good old hand shake still exists. The rest is mere formalities I know this for a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back