Injury Blue Healers Discussion - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve heard Will Schofield say on his podcast that every single player playing at the back end of the season has at least one niggle or injury. Imagine the artillery some fans would have if the club told us what all those injuries were…
Or the oppo

Russell needs to put Walsh on one of those Medieval racks and stretch him out.
stretch armstrong 90s GIF

Will Sam durdin ever be available to be a back up player?

Recruited for backup but never available as backup. Like the guy before him.

Yes, i'm sulking because Marchbank is again not available!

Russell needs to put Walsh on one of those Medieval racks and stretch him out.
This is not so far fetched as an inversion table/inversion therapy is fantastic for taking the pressure off lumbar discs that are the source of Walsh's modified program being necessary.... In fact I would be surprised if traction in the form of inversion therapy was not mainstream these days given all the anecdotal proof of its incredible benefits in relieving back pain

Does anybody know the extend of Marchbank's illness? No update on when he's going to be playing or whether he's going to be available for opening round sounds like it's serious? Just hope this isn't another Mirkov situation.

Last edited:
Supporters are passionate , so what - if they weren’t sooking about all this type of stuff then there would have been golf claps at the G after the acres goal last year instead of screaming. I think I know what I prefer.

Supporters are passionate , so what - if they weren’t sooking about all this type of stuff then there would have been golf claps at the G after the acres goal last year instead of screaming. I think I know what I prefer.
ah, no.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anybody know the extend of Marchbank's illness? No update on when he's going to be playing or whether he's going to be available for opening round sounds like it's serious? Just hope this isn't another Mirkov situation.
reading between the lines it seems like he's had covid, it knocked him around and he's still yet to get full strength back. assuming it covid or flu it should be by the start of the season, if it's glandular fever or similar it could be weeks->months.

reading between the lines it seems like he's had covid, it knocked him around and he's still yet to get full strength back. assuming it covid or flu it should be by the start of the season, if it's glandular fever or similar it could be weeks->months.

You might be right, but it’s Marchbank, it could be anything….

I love him but he’s cursed - he could pick up some obscure strain of Peruvian Syphilis after eating some Lomo Saltado at a street market…hell he could go to the bay, do a tall ships tour, and wake up with scurvy

Will Sam durdin ever be available to be a back up player?

Recruited for backup but never available as backup. Like the guy before him.

Yes, i'm sulking because Marchbank is again not available!

Ummm, wrong Durds?

Corey is coming back from a hamstring injury, Sam is available.

I think.

Ummm, wrong Durds?

I think.
Why was he not selected today then? I think they said he was available from next week. Just assumed it was injury related.

Ummm, wrong Durds?

I think.

Right Durdin.

My point is; again we need him even in a practice match due to two opposition talls and he is no where to be seen.

When will he be use of use? I don't think we've have been able to use him once to fill a shortfall over his time at Carlton.

One of the guys from the 2 Passionate Bluebaggers pod was on the Blue Abroad fan cams before and suggested Weitering and Walsh won’t play until at least round 5

One of the guys from the 2 Passionate Bluebaggers pod was on the Blue Abroad fan cams before and suggested Weitering and Walsh won’t play until at least round 5
Que sera sera.

We didn’t get going until round 14 last year and ended up pretty well. Reckon we would still win more than we lose without them too.

Supporters need to have more faith in the collective.

That's a controversial statement.
Accurately predicting Walsh's return after a recent flare up of an old injury would be pretty daring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injury Blue Healers Discussion - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back