Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea. Instead of posting this rhetoric after an apparent change of heart on these players, how about you use your powers for good? You can be responsible for seeking out all articles and mentions of these players and updating their player threads. How about it?
200.gif

I have an idea. Instead of posting this rhetoric after an apparent change of heart on these players, how about you use your powers for good? You can be responsible for seeking out all articles and mentions of these players and updating their player threads. How about it?

Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

🤣

So our injury list should only have Durdin, Philp and Williams on it. The age of injuries is over! Finally we can move past injuries as the excuse and move back to the coach. In all seriousness, this is a pretty good thing. We are looking at having one of the better injury lists in the league. Only Williams missing from our best 22 not playing so that's also good.

So our injury list should only have Durdin, Philp and Williams on it. The age of injuries is over! Finally we can move past injuries as the excuse and move back to the coach. In all seriousness, this is a pretty good thing. We are looking at having one of the better injury lists in the league. Only Williams missing from our best 22 not playing so that's also good.

And yet we’re playing horribly.

Work that out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Spoke to my osteopath the other day, who works for another AFL club.

Said our club has opened up a spot for one. Reckons Honey had some sort of procedure on his hip which was designed to give his knee some relief. I didn't understand the technical lingo, but it was something like that. Said he was still experiencing the same problem and not getting any better.

At the suggestion of his girlfriend, he went to an osteopath and apparently the treatment worked and was key to his improvement. Take it with a grain of salt, but I thought it was interesting.

Begs the question - could we free up some soft-cap space by replacing Russell with Honey's girlfriend ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said our club has opened up a spot for one. Reckons Honey had some sort of procedure on his hip which was designed to give his knee some relief. I didn't understand the technical lingo, but it was something like that. Said he was still experiencing the same problem and not getting any better.

At the suggestion of his girlfriend, he went to an osteopath and apparently the treatment worked and was key to his improvement. Take it with a grain of salt, but I thought it was interesting.

Begs the question - could we free up some soft-cap space by replacing Russell with Honey's girlfriend ;)
Your osteopath doesn't seem to understand the concept of patient confidentiality.

If true sounds like you might be better off finding another osteopath. Very, very strong suspicion that it is not.

So we have a spot or don't?:p

Disappointed about Carroll but overall only 5 players on the injury list must be some sort of record for us.

I don’t count Williams or Philp because they’ve been replaced by O’Keefe and Cinc (whose currently in the team).

All going well, might have 16 AFL players up against the Seagulls on Sunday morning. No-one should be rested given we were on a bye the week before and only a handful of AFL guys played the Academy game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back