Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread - The sequel - I know what SOS did last Sumner

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with the attitude?

He's kicked 3 bags of 3, a bag of 4 and a bag of 5, and has been the matchwinner on a couple of occasions.

He missed round 15 on the back of kicking 8 goals the previous two weeks, I'm fairly sure he wasn't dropped.

Selected Round 1 and has played virtually every game since = permanent fixture.
I'm guessing the guy is trolling.

"Permanent fixture" is at the other end of the exaggeration scale.

Good to see you're capable of it also.

That would be the other medium forwards you're thinking of.

Sicily has missed 2 games in 2016 - one through suspension, the other through illness.

I'm not sure why you think it's an exaggeration to suggest he's been a permanent fixture at senior level this year. Very clearly he has been.

More of a hope than a plan. :( Although best 22 Burgoyne (33) and Gibson (32) remain unsigned.

Yeah they're the only 2 I can think of. Although Gibson would be a massive loss for them. He'd be close to there most important player.

Winning 2 B&Fs in premiership years is no small feat.. Especially for a defender

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ChfU9vCUoAAEgm_.jpg:large

i read that somewhere so it must be true

actually think it was on here. :oops:

I trust this to be factual and have had no reason to doubt what Barass has put forward, as being the case at the time.

Would be a little worried for someone that has had linsfranc issues. Never an easy injury to get over.

Hearing some talk from people with AFL connections that JOM is going to be nominating Hawthorn.

Not confident enough on the source to take it to the Spalding Bank, but figured it was worth a mention.

Ox gave it a 100% this morning.

I love those 100%ers before a trade has been done......so, not 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back