Bluemour Discussion Thread XIII - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let this happen... Would be a huge mistake from the Dons but Dodoro is a tight ass so I can't see it happening.

Dodoro is tight, and he did trick the Aints in regards to Carlisle. But no way is Pick 9 enough, it is got to be pick 9 and 1st round pick 2019.

I hope Dodora and GWS haggle over this for the entire draft period.

Thanks EP, great insight as always much appreciated.

Really concerned with the lack of support for Cripps without a plan B big bodied mid, at least there would have been a choice of whom to tag Shiel or Cripps. Currently Cripps is the only mid worth tagging on our list and picking up a second tier mid won't change that.

Sadly the only immediate ready to deploy support I can see out there is Barlow even if only for a year (much better option than a Tyson etc).

Yep - that’s my only concern re no Shiel is the impact this has on the wear on Cripps’ body.

Don't think of it as us missing out on DS, we finished with 2 wins and are likely to get Gov and Setters. The HAWKS, the destination club that always get their man, have missed out....(so far)....now feel much better

Now move on to the rest of the week, really interested to see what unfolds from here given it's only Day 2

Can't see us wanting his type for the price he's asking for. BUT if Port come to us and say... 2019 First rounder and one of your 2018 2nds... do we do it?

Something about Wingard bloke that just doesn't feel right, very selfish, holding the club to ransom as he hasn't told them what he wants to do. It's all about him and very little love back to the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dodoro is tight, and he did trick the Aints in regards to Carlisle. But no way is Pick 9 enough, it is got to be pick 9 and 1st round pick 2019.

I hope Dodora and GWS haggle over this for the entire draft period.
We'll see, I reckon GWS will cave and accept 9 and some other pick upgrades with * holding on to their future first. Look at how cheap they picked up Smith last year.

Can't believe how salty ole Twomey is about these mature selections, we were given the all clear to on-trade them, get over it. :rolleyes:
7c11484a2468d74e44024368ac16107d.png

Especially salty as the picks will very likely be used in trades to secure mature talent.

Thought i'd keep away after i got screwed over by the AFL :) but i'm personally pretty mad at this!

From what i'd heard the offers money wise from Us, Hawthorn and Essendon were exactly the same. Trade wise, the decision had nothing to do with it we could have easily satisfied GWS. This is purely a Dylan Shiel decision which factored in his mate Devon Smith and success. I will be booing him everytime he touches the ball when we play them and hope for nothing but misery with Essendon.

Imagine being a former Carlton supporter with a family who are mad Carlton supporters and wanting to go to Essendon cause you will have success there. YUK!

How so? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back